[Q] Usb problem

Search This thread

Vohukain

Apr 3, 2014
Hello!
Last night I ran my phone battery almost empty (something like 3% left) and then I plugged it to a charger over the night. In the morning I plugged it out and I saw that phone was still charging! Then I turned phone off and on again but it shows the battery image in the starts just like it would be charging. Also when I plug phone to laptop via usb cable it is not recognicing phone and I can't transfer data.
Then I go to recovery and wipe battery stats and turn on again. Now phone didn't show charging. I put it to a charger and everything was normal. But when I take phone out of charger it shows still charging. The phone really is charging when it is in the charger. I tried to search but I didn't find similar problem.
What should I do. I'm not familar to flash different rom cause if something goes wrong, I can't use odin to fix things. I'm on Hyperion 8 and Savie #73 kernel. I have also extented my internal memory with Link2Sd and ext3 partion.

Reactions: AbhiLP

AbhiLP

Nov 13, 2012
Jammu
Hello!
Last night I ran my phone battery almost empty (something like 3% left) and then I plugged it to a charger over the night. In the morning I plugged it out and I saw that phone was still charging! Then I turned phone off and on again but it shows the battery image in the starts just like it would be charging. Also when I plug phone to laptop via usb cable it is not recognicing phone and I can't transfer data.
Then I go to recovery and wipe battery stats and turn on again. Now phone didn't show charging. I put it to a charger and everything was normal. But when I take phone out of charger it shows still charging. The phone really is charging when it is in the charger. I tried to search but I didn't find similar problem.
What should I do. I'm not familar to flash different rom cause if something goes wrong, I can't use odin to fix things. I'm on Hyperion 8 and Savie #73 kernel. I have also extented my internal memory with Link2Sd and ext3 partion.

I don't think you can transfer anything from your phone to pc while the phone is off. You will need to turn on your phone if you want it to be discovered by your pc.

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Hello!

Take the battery out your phone
clean the usb port of your phone - make sure you get all the dirt out - use some kind of object to get all the dirt out of it and check the pins
You can use compressed air but if you use cleaning solution make sure it is totally dry before putting the battery back in to test the port

Reactions: Vohukain

Vohukain

Apr 3, 2014
Solved

clean the usb port of your phone - make sure you get all the dirt out - use some kind of object to get all the dirt out of it and check the pins
You can use compressed air but if you use cleaning solution make sure it is totally dry before putting the battery back in to test the port

Thanks, that solved my problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!
    Hello!