I'm looking for some answers.

Search This thread
W

WiredPirate

I'm just wondering how can I change the pic of my profile and how do I earn points?

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App

At the top right up there^^ where it says "user cp", then choose "edit avatar". Pick a photo and upload, you will be good to go.;)

You earn "thanks" by being helpful to people and answer their questions. See the "thanks" button on my post here.? If my post was helpful to you, click the "thanks" button. That will add a 'point' to your profile. So the more you share and the more helpful you are.. the more opportunity you have to earn "thanks" from the community.

nagasgura

Jul 20, 2010
At the top right up there^^ where it says "user cp", then choose "edit avatar". Pick a photo and upload, you will be good to go.;)

You earn "thanks" by being helpful to people and answer their questions. See the "thanks" button on my post here.? If my post was helpful to you, click the "thanks" button. That will add a 'point' to your profile. So the more you share and the more helpful you are.. the more opportunity you have to earn "thanks" from the community.

The thanks button isn't there! Where did it go?

nagasgura

Jul 20, 2010
Heh...Nagasgura, you have over 175 posts, and you only just figured out the thanks button disappears? You need to thank more people! Who are you hanging out with that isn't so thank-worthy!
:D
NO, I accidentally had it set to xda classic, which doesn't support the thanks button. I fixed it now. And Yes I thank a lot of people.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm just wondering how can I change the pic of my profile and how do I earn points?

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App