[q] help me guys plsss :(

Search This thread

sanjay_bandaru

Oct 14, 2010
I have updated my x10 mini to nAa-11 and unlocked it and is running on cm7, but the problem is that the batery sucks, i take a photo the phone switches off, so i wanna restore my phone back to its default firmware and stock 2.1... soo please help me on how to do this..!!!

ArtBcn

Jan 27, 2012
El Vendrell
try to plug in flash mode (with companion started, turn off the device, press back button and connect USB)

...And if you tried yet, try pressing the three buttons...

ArtBcn

Jan 27, 2012
El Vendrell
...but this seems like pc error with companion :confused:

Companion detect correctly your device or not? The installation beggin correctly and stopped?

sanjay_bandaru

Oct 14, 2010
...but this seems like pc error with companion :confused:

Companion detect correctly your device or not? The installation beggin correctly and stopped?

this is the problem with the pc companion ,i clicked repair and it said downloading some files and then an error occurs and when i tried on the seus it say it already has the latest software..!!!

ChrisHRocks

this is the problem with the pc companion ,i clicked repair and it said downloading some files and then an error occurs and when i tried on the seus it say it already has the latest software..!!!

When seus says you have the latest software there is a bit that says something like "if you're having problems with your device click repair" I restored mine like this last week (two days and I was back on the latest minicm)

I know people say it all the time but you could calibrate your battery
Fully charge
Wipe battery the stats
And run a few full cycle charges.

Worked a charm last time my battery went ****ty!

TheMiltos21

Aug 23, 2011
Serres
Download Sony Update Service : Download Update Service

Then,open Sony Update Service.Select your phone and click next and next until it tells you to turn off the phone,wait 15 seconds and then plug it in while pressing back button.A green LED will flash from the phone.Just wait until the program tells you to disconnect the phone and power it on.If this is the wrong Update Service,try this link :
Old Sony Ericsson Update Service

sanjay_bandaru

Oct 14, 2010
download sony update service : download update service

then,open sony update service.select your phone and click next and next until it tells you to turn off the phone,wait 15 seconds and then plug it in while pressing back button.a green led will flash from the phone.just wait until the program tells you to disconnect the phone and power it on.if this is the wrong update service,try this link :
old sony ericsson update service
guys nothing works :( can u tell me d procedure by usinf flashtool

Yashu1019

May 11, 2011
Mumbai
SEUS and Pc companion has being giving some server errors...
And by the install any fully working rom(minicm7pro by paul) which works on stock kernel...
Then flash stock kernel after installing rom.
I think it is because the custom kernel due to which SEUS doesnt detect phone

sanjay_bandaru

Oct 14, 2010
SEUS and Pc companion has being giving some server errors...
And by the install any fully working rom(minicm7pro by paul) which works on stock kernel...
Then flash stock kernel after installing rom.
I think it is because the custom kernel due to which SEUS doesnt detect phone

thank you all my phone is restored