[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

Search This thread

arcanexvi

Aug 22, 2010
Hoffman Estates, IL
franken-build? I'm trying to consider that the way you wrote this was not intended to offend... The firmware was developed with xt925 and xt907 with a very big cooperation of dhacker. We both spent hours creating a quality firmware that now is being used as a base by other moto phones like xt926. I don't have a xt926 to test and discuss more.

Please ask xt925 users if they consider this a low quality work.

All made here has stability and quality as objective.

Maybe my mistake was to build and publish a firmware for a phone I don't have how to test the same way I can do with 925. Anyway, I respect you opinion. And I respect all other users, so I will not give up just because this kind of comment. Feel free to review all the work made by me and other devs directly or indirectly involved in this project.

About your question... No I'm not waiting for anything. I'm developing the firmware, and at this moment I'm trying to help the development of other phone so users can enjoy 4.2.2.

I don't like to wait other complete his work to get all the work ready to use. I'm trying to help hashcode as I can.

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

It was in no way meant that way. I was just curious if you're waiting for hash to finish his kernel because I know you guys work together. Some of these fixes pull it out of sync with the cm mainline right? Please correct me if I'm wrong and please don't be insulted as I have the utmost respect for all the development that happens particularly on these more difficult devices.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

xtort1417

Jun 28, 2010
I have not yet seen this, if I missed it I apologize.

Phone: 926
App: YouTube
Action: watch video in portrait mode, I get blue flashes and squares all over the screen. Works great in fullscreen/landscape

Thanks for your awesome work, I am having no issues running as my daily driver.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
He lives!

sent from my xt926 RAZR maxx hd

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Please don't misunderstand the bug reports from us 926 users. We are all extremely appreciate of your work and think you're doing a great service especially because you don't own the phone. I think more than anything we want to use a rock solid build of your cm10.1 as soon as you can pump it out. Seriously, thank you.

Ok. Don't worry.

Reactions: joshua_helm

epinter

Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
It was in no way meant that way. I was just curious if you're waiting for hash to finish his kernel because I know you guys work together. Some of these fixes pull it out of sync with the cm mainline right? Please correct me if I'm wrong and please don't be insulted as I have the utmost respect for all the development that happens particularly on these more difficult devices.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Cm code changes frequently... Some days ago the display was completely broken because a single patch. Was difficult to find to the solution. Maybe the fc problem is something like this...

spart'84120

Aug 1, 2012

Action: watch video in portrait mode, I get blue flashes and squares all over the screen. Works great in fullscreen/landscape

me too on xt925

Envoyé depuis mon XT925 avec Tapatalk

Reactions: epinter

epinter

Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org

I can confirm here on XT925. Happens sometimes, not always, and only in portrait mode. If I scroll the youtube page the blue square disappears.

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
There's a workaround for phone FC. Turn off all syncing in your Google acct. Go into setiings/apps and clear data for contacts, contacts provider and phone. Go into recovery and clear cache and dalvik. Reboot and turn Google sync back on. Not sure if it makes it through a reboot yet...

Sent from my XT926 using xda premium

Reactions: epinter

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
XT926 users:
I know this kind of sucks, but if you clean install this or any other AOSP rom, and dont reboot, you will not have any bugs except video camera. Soon as you reboot you lose MMS/Phones crashes. IMO its worth not rebooting to have a good solid DD.

koftheworld

Jun 9, 2010
Central NJ
XT926 users:
I know this kind of sucks, but if you clean install this or any other AOSP rom, and dont reboot, you will not have any bugs except video camera. Soon as you reboot you lose MMS/Phones crashes. IMO its worth not rebooting to have a good solid DD.

This was exactly my experience as well.

xtort1417

Jun 28, 2010
I have not rebooted and the phone force close began happening after about 3 days only on incoming calls.

XT926 users:

Reactions: mikeyinid

NERO76

Feb 27, 2010
Everythig ok...but....

well everything ok except a litle things......for example....the app apk whatapp i cant intall it ...this download ok but cant install, in the same way when i want to restore it ...i have the same error , is like error 25 or something like that. and with the app apk APPTOIDE the same.

can someone tell what im doing wrong.????

thank this rom is the best, everything that you tell work fine ....

GPS
BLUETOOTH
CAMERA

THANKS

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

WHEN I CONNECT THE CEL TO THE COMPUTER its noo recognized......

USB\RESET FAILURE

this is the error in device manager, the id hardware ....what im doing wrong again???

IM ANSWERED TO MYSELF

Well i have the solution ... update the driver and THE DEVICE IS good... i use win8 ...

Last edited:

jafterdark

Feb 7, 2010
WI
If you reboot the phone while its plugged into the PC it will recognize it

Sent from my XT926 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10.1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) ROM for RAZR HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This firmware can be used with a unlocked bootloader.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm10-1

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Format /system.
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache (don't wipe if you plan to upgrade from CM10 to CM10.1)
    Reboot.

DEVELOPERS (razrqcom-dev-team):
    EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
    DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
    Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

Developers builds:
    DHacker: http://androidhosting.org/Devs/Dhacker29/cm/
    Epinter: http://goo.im/devs/epinter
    Skrilax: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/cm10.1nightly/razrqcom/choose_device.php

37XGm.png

0Mx4q.png

ti5bH.png

2eWHL.png
    Feedback

Last week, cyanogenmod introduced some changes that break razrhd, don't boot anymore. To make it work again, we must make a change that breaks video decoding. We are working on a solution to solve all the kernel problems and avoid this kind of issue, but it may require some time.
    Working with dhacker to bring cm-10.2 to motorola qcom phones. Progress until now:
    No calls, lot of crashes, but some things working (wifi, display, audio). A lot of things to do yet. No ETA.

Be7LNcy.png
    Updated to 4.2.2, no bootloops or sensor problems.
    I hate when that happens. And it's more frustrating when there's so few other Roms to try with our device. But epinter has all the right to focus on his real work and family. I appreciate his work and I hope he can work again on this Rom in the near future.

I, as I'm sure many of you are, love to try new Roms on my Android devices. And the lack of options on this magnificent phone is infuriating. So many potential.

I'm trying to do something, some minutes in a day ... Building, trying to debug camera ...