Looking for flip cover but WITHOUT window cut out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

metapy

Oct 5, 2011
You should totally read some of the case threads here, plenty that offer flip cases with no window cut out!

metapy

Oct 5, 2011
You have to look before you will find what you're after, but because you might miss it look for the tetded case thread they are nice.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

GalaxySIIII

May 25, 2013
You have to look before you will find what you're after, but because you might miss it look for the tetded case thread they are nice.

noo i want only that same as on s4 .. that i will remove back and will put flip case on the back as battery cover and flip on front some nice sky blue or dark silver ..

metapy

Oct 5, 2011
I take it English is not your first language. I'm sorry but your explanation was more confusing than helpful. In the US market LG G2 do not have a removable back. I'd suggest looking in the region you live as a removable back is rare

GalaxySIIII

May 25, 2013
I take it English is not your first language. I'm sorry but your explanation was more confusing than helpful. In the US market LG G2 do not have a removable back. I'd suggest looking in the region you live as a removable back is rare

u not helpfull thoo

metapy

Oct 5, 2011
I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling. I would recommend having a friend who can read and write English assist you or find someone locally in a shop to assist you.

jiayit

Apr 14, 2013
Singapore
Something like this????
Anyway you can't remove the back cover of the G2, so it CANNOT be like the S4, where you can remove the back. You can only use a case that will cover the back of your G2 while also having a flip that covers the front.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389194279057.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389194279057.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 125

ZhenWan

Nov 11, 2013
There are quite a few Flip cases (Non-window) on online retailers (e.g. Amazon, eBay), however I've experienced 'not so well' quality ones. This included poor quality, cases that haven't fitted or the cover wouldn't fully close when faced upwards.

If you are also looking for a flip case (Non-Korean version) with a cut out for the Notification LED, it'll be pretty difficult to find one.

Sorry for the negative insight on this, but best of luck to you finding a good flip case ^_^.

Reactions: GalaxySIIII

mhoss48

Jun 1, 2012
He wants one like the galaxy s4. Wants to remove (if possible) the back cover to avoid any bulk

Sent from my LG G2

GalaxySIIII

May 25, 2013
Something like this????
Anyway you can't remove the back cover of the G2, so it CANNOT be like the S4, where you can remove the back. You can only use a case that will cover the back of your G2 while also having a flip that covers the front.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

yeah u so sure ? really ?

watch frstly THIS video : -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG_kJlS3pmg

THEN watch THIS VIDEO : -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk-KDUU7_v0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are quite a few Flip cases (Non-window) on online retailers (e.g. Amazon, eBay), however I've experienced 'not so well' quality ones. This included poor quality, cases that haven't fitted or the cover wouldn't fully close when faced upwards.

If you are also looking for a flip case (Non-Korean version) with a cut out for the Notification LED, it'll be pretty difficult to find one.

Sorry for the negative insight on this, but best of luck to you finding a good flip case ^_^.