Problem with display.

Search This thread

przemek4113

Jan 9, 2012
Starogard gdański
Hi.Few days ago I observed on my display green pixels on black color.I thought that they will gone after some time, but I was wrong.The pixels are showing only on black color and they are visible best on max brightness level, on lower brightness level they are visible too. This thing is little annoying me, so can I send the device to sony center and they will chance the lcd? One more thing the pixels sometimes light stronger, sometimes not and sometimes they don't show.Can you look if you guys have too this problem? I don't want to be ridiculed in the shop or I 'm overstating this? Thanks for help.

pencil42

Feb 20, 2014
Kraków
I have never experienced this. How long do you have your phone? Has it fallen or sth?

Wysłane z mojego C2105 przy użyciu Tapatalka

pencil42

Feb 20, 2014
Kraków
I have my phone 6 months and it has never fallen from my hand.It's strange.What do you think will the service chance the lcd with no problems?

They can replace the display at the cost of money, unless you still have warranty.

Edit: the warranty is for 90 days so 3 months, you'll need to pay them

Sent from my C2015 using tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    90 days warranty for the display or complete phone?

It says if the phone is damaged or malfunctioning because of factorial issues then it can be given to service. I don't know if I translated it right I can't read polish very well

Sent from my C2015 using tapatalk
    Hi, when it is more than three is a faulty display. Send phone to service center.

Odesláno z mého C2105 pomocí Tapatalk