[Q]ART help NEXUS 7 2013

Search This thread

Maxxy306

Aug 20, 2014
I have a been a android user for a while, I have recently found out about ART.
So I went into the the developer settings and changed it from dalvik to ART.
It reboots but it doesn't update the apps.I check if its booted into ART but it says it is still in dalvik.
Please help I'm rooted and have the stock ROM.

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
It reboots but it doesn't update the apps.I check if its booted into ART but it says it is still in dalvik.

Are you using xposed? Cause xposed doesn't work with art so it automatically reverts to dalvik

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Maxxy306

Maxxy306

Aug 20, 2014
Yep I have been using xposed. Is ART worth getting rid of my xposed modules and the installer?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Are you using xposed? Cause xposed doesn't work with art so it automatically reverts to dalvik

This is exactly what happened to me when I was using xposed and tried to enable ART. It will reboot and every time it will revert back to dalvik.

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 2013