[09/06] Titanizer 7.02: Titanium Plugin Editor (small update)

Search This thread

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
Titanizer
screen01c.png

This is just a simple flash tool to edit the "tabs" of the WM6.5 plugin (Titanium).
The aspect is simple and draggable. You can change the order and remove the tabs you dont want.
You can also add new tabs (to add/test new plugins) and change the Left SoftKey.

This is only a plugin manager, it doesnt install plugins, for that you can find them in the excelent thread All WM6.5 Titanium plugins by thedaniel:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=511052

Small update:
----------------

- Added CS2P plugin
- Added TWolf plugin
- Added CDigiClock plugin
- Just replace your data.txt with the zipped one.

New version 7.02:
-------------------

- Minor visual changes.
- Fixed nem bug where a swapped tab couldnt be re-chosen for a different plugin.
- Fixed bug when jumping from 24 plugins screen to 16 that caused the application to go berserk.
- Fixed strange bug in the 24 plugins screen that didnt allow the third column to swap tabs.
- Added taskanium plugin
- Added new settings plugin
- Started programming the routine to read the real regkeys (uff)... Its not ready to use yet, but you can see its results already by pressing the ENTER softkey on the main screen. It will only read the first 24 plugins, like this app, and everything else in "undefined" (unused).

Version 7.01:
-------------------

- Fixed a bug on the MyPhotos plugin (thanks for the tip, nandar).
- Created a new routine to check how many plugins are enabled, this makes the plugin layout jump back to areas 5, 10, 16 or 24 if the correct empty spaces are available.
- Added option to swap plugin with empty buttons.
- Fixed bug that forced you to change the plugin if you dragged a button back to itself.
- Some visual cleanups and blinged graphics.
- Added the "Are you sure?" message in enable and disable all plugins (I think this was needed, since it would flush your previous settings).
- Added Restore button, to put the default settings, in case you messed up something (thanks for the idea, mallman).
- The maximum characters on left button link are now 50, this seems to be the correct limitation.
- Changed the order of the plugins, the 4 most used I've seen around are now the first.
- The splashScreen and exit screen take now exacly 1 second to dissapear, sorry about this, but it needs to load and save a lot of variables and registry settings.

To use:
-------

- Have WM6.5 º_^
- Install Flash 7 (Flash Lite 3.1 doesnt work).
- Install the latest CAB.
- You have 5 empty tabs available at start.
- To load a plugin just press the tab you want and a new area appears, where you can select one of the (currently) available 25 plugins.
- If you want to change the order of the plugins simply drag it to the one you want to trade with.
- To remove, drag it to the trash area.
- Once you select a plugin to the last button the layout will change to 5, 10, 16 or 24 tabs. I dont think anyone uses more than 24 at the same time, but I can add more in the future.
- To add new plugins, in the select plugin area, choose NEW PLUGIN, and there you can write the name (optional) and code of the plugin (code example: CClock).
- When the final version is out, updating to the latest plugins should be as simple as updatin the data.txt file.
- You can also write a plugin GROUP (for example, Code: CClock;CHome;ATFavePeople), this lets you have your favorite plugins all in one tab. Its not needed for now, since you have all the current plugins to choose from, but... this is usefull to me, since I can add in the weather or twitter tab all the different plugin names existing and it only shows the ones you have installed. ^_^
- You can also select all of the available tabs or select none, cleaning all your customizations.
- Restore is only used in case something goes horribly, horribly wrong... :(
- As before, the left softkey button can be changed in its own area. Use the special buttons wisely.

Older versions on post #3 below.

To do:
------

- Add icon to CS2P plugin
- Add icon to TWolf plugin
- Add icon to CDigiClock plugin
- Add a "NOT INSTALLED" warning on plugins that you dont currently have (if it can be done).
- Add a online update to the data.txt file (thats the plugin database, its on the same folder as the Titanizer).
- Read the "real" registry names, not just my saved database.

Thanks to:
------

I used a today screen refresher from hotdog53 and Wedge helped a lot in the code (wouldnt work without it) and creating the CAB.

-----
Atention, Showaco released CHome Editor!
It has much more options and its very customizable! ^_^

Attachments

• Titanizer7.01.zip
    620.3 KB · Views: 4,013
  • Titanizer7.02.zip
    622.4 KB · Views: 22,581
  • data.zip
    605 bytes · Views: 6,796
Last edited:

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
_________Version 7:__________
screen10dsf.png

Version 7:
---------------

- All new.
- Previous versions removed, because after version 7 the editor changed completly.

Attachments

• Titanizer7.zip
    607.6 KB · Views: 1,738
Last edited:

lpaso

Apr 28, 2006
Papeete
agree your app is nicer ;)
Well done ;)

But at least you don't need to install flash to use mine ^^

xda2_haseeb

Aug 10, 2007
Lahore
I guess it be prefered, if you didnot make it in FLASH cause some dont have FLASH and need ti spcly for ur APP :D i know VB.Net and can make Apps 4 WM devices, but i just cant figure it out how wuld it update the panels info using REGs :S

CRACING

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 10, 2008
125 Miles From Sea
Hello,

Thanks for the usefull app. I haven't tiried yet but I have an idea. :rolleyes:

Is it possible to set this exe to ( Instead ) :

Start Menu -> Settings -> Today -> Items ( Tab ) -> Options ( Button ).

Something like HTC Home.

It will be great if this works. :)

Anyway, Thanks again.

oh damm, found a more advanced one:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=393104

Not sure how it works on non-smartphones. :/

Yep, I don't think so....

Last edited:

djquick

Mar 17, 2008
Maricopa, AZ
www.myspace.com
Dude, this worked like a charm. I installed adobe flash 7, then your customizer, and unchecked the panels I didn't want. Keep up the good work. I think the cooks should use this in their roms:D

TheDude1120

Sep 17, 2007
theres a problem with this, it doesnt make room for customizations, it worked fine, but after i reinstall titanium weather, all the old tabs come right back, when i reconfigure them, titanium weather is gone. Is there a fix for this? or perhaps a better weather plug in?

xda2_haseeb

Aug 10, 2007
Lahore

sile87

Apr 28, 2008
Redmi Note 10 Pro
lol, I looked for a app like that, and didnt found any... Thats why I made mine. :D

---edit---

Hmmmm, just tested "Titanium Customizer", not as easy to use... :/

as always, use the "Search" task ^^

Did u think that :confused: Ok, yours is much easier than customizer.. But both of them should do their work! ;)

But i wonder if its possible to add a new panel to titanium.. Maybe with Prog. shortcuts, or something else. What do u think ?!