{REQ} Note 3 TouchWiz Launcher with Ability to Hide Apps

Search This thread

jacob_stallone1

May 23, 2013
Hi,
I flashed the Note 3 Launcher, the original one I previously had on 4.3 had the ability to hide apps in app drawer, but the N3 one doesnt. Can someone guide me on how to hide them without an app? Or can someone modify it?
Please I dont want another launcher, just the N3 launcher with this ability. Thanks :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Willy318is

Mikekelso421

No frikin idea why they got rid of that...there's like 10 apps I always hide from the drawer...I'm using the LG G2 launcher till that feature is brought back..its pretty solid. Except for the lock screen settings which don't work.don't need em anyways since the functionality isn't there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

nishantrohela

Hi,
I flashed the Note 3 Launcher, the original one I previously had on 4.3 had the ability to hide apps in app drawer, but the N3 one doesnt. Can someone guide me on how to hide them without an app? Or can someone modify it?
Please I dont want another launcher, just the N3 launcher with this ability. Thanks :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Try using Audio manager from play store..!
Its the best thing to hide anything and everything
:angel:;)

Last edited:

nishantrohela

JoJo2211

Sep 11, 2011
Reactions: sidkota
Here's the note 3 twizz launcher with blue text by Claude. It has the ability to hide apps as well. If not you could always use nova launcher
https://www.dropbox.com/s/szwmpvzukcz1u7f/Launcher4_Blue-Text-signed.zip

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hi Mate ,

I was looking for something like this for the I9500 ( S4) , this works on the S4 with Omega V19 but it disables the app and when you ask to see the dsabled apps it FC , where you got this from, looks promising needs polishing but looks good

Top Liked Posts