official s-note update - same as on note 3

Search This thread

testrider

Apr 11, 2012
Los Angeles
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B512AcNZvvYsT3doZE93U1poZzQ/edit?usp=docslist_api

Please download the apk file of new s note from my Google drive. As attached above. Enjoy..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Got permission denied when clicked on your link?

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

"snote" only finds the Samsung s note viewer and a trademark infringing snote app from YJ, Hang.

But the weird thing is it says "3 results" while only displaying those two... gotta love Samsung.

I couldn't find it either. Searched for 'snote' gave only 1 resuilt and it's something else.
Is this new Snote only for JB 4.3? I'm on 4.1.2 and I'm in US.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Crazy new S-Note situation. To sum up, now we have this:

1) two S-Note apps;
2) new S-Note doesn't recognize old notes, it just crashes;
3) old S-Note doesn't have a good sync with google drive, evernote, though it is listed as available; new S-Note syncs with evernote, but this is not good for me, as I only use S-Note app as a quick S-memo;
4) no popup note, when you take out your s-pen in the new S-Note app;
5) bad design decisions in the new S-note app, it's just unattractive.

It really reminds me of android 4.3 update, which was half full (or half empty).

You said you have 2 S-Note apps. Can you still run the old one?

Reactions: waqar.qu

congminh1709

Dec 7, 2011
I have tried the new snote on my Note 2
Setup:
- To install it upgrade firmware to 4.3 and go to Samsung Apps, search "s note" app, 38.34 MB
- Old snote is kept to run separately with new snote

Strong points:
- Nice interface
- Add new selection mode function to edit graphic objects and texts

Weak points:
- Missing productivity tools to draw shape match, formula match
- New snote can not open old snote file (.spd file format instead of .snb), if open old file format it will crash

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Makwaak

May 18, 2013
qe5upe6y.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-N7100 met Tapatalk

newxdabie

Dec 24, 2013
Ok, but that pop-up note is from the old S-Note and doesn't show up in the new one. Or at least you can't open it in the new one.

i think it may be set somewhere in setting option...control tab...

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

qe5upe6y.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-N7100 met Tapatalk

i cant even update it, maybe because iam in custum rom with snote port from note 3 already?

ddeath

Oct 13, 2007
Just went to the Samsung store and update it. It is available there as mentioned. But it is a separate app as mentioned too.

adnan06101985

Jan 13, 2014
Help me i can't update s note on samsung app and whit the apk files "application not update" DO YOU HEVE A SOLUTION?

Odeira.Oloap

May 8, 2012
Manila
I have a bunch of S Notes on the original S-Note app.Every time I try to import from original S Note app to new S Note app (it supposedly pulls previous S Note's from my Samsung account,) it will go on uneventfully.

But when I try to convert the original S Note's (new S Note says it must convert the file to open in new S Note,) new S Note keeps crashing.

What gives?

Rajesh3009

Feb 16, 2014
Kochi
S Note update for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (same as Note 3)

Just went to the Samsung store and update it. It is available there as mentioned. But it is a separate app as mentioned too.

It happened to me also. I updated S Note on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on 14 January 2014 and it installed as a separate app instead of replacing/updating the S Note app that came with it (built-in). :confused:

Currently I have two S Note apps on my SG Note 2.

Any help on this topic is very much appreciated.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    there u go :D

Screenshot_2014-01-09-13-33-08.png

Screenshot_2014-01-09-13-34-03.png

Screenshot_2014-01-09-13-35-27.png

Screenshot_2014-01-09-13-35-32.png

Screenshot_2014-01-09-13-35-36.png

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

op..can you share the apk ?

its available through Samsung apps :)
    I was suprised with this new update today.
    So what? Why did you post me the last firmware version ??
    It's 4.1.2 as i told you in my post..that's why i always call Samsung is a stupid company ...almost one year on 4.1.2 and till now there is no 4.3 update to Saudi Arabia

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

my Galaxy note 2 Saudi Arabia version still on 4.1.2 since Jan 2013 and didn't get the update till now

stop whinning and just wait..if you cant wait,sell your note 2 and buy another brand since you call samsung stupid.
    you gain nothing by whinning here dude.
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B512AcNZvvYsT3doZE93U1poZzQ/edit?usp=docslist_api

Please download the apk file of new s note from my Google drive. As attached above. Enjoy..

Got permission denied when clicked on your link?

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

"snote" only finds the Samsung s note viewer and a trademark infringing snote app from YJ, Hang.

But the weird thing is it says "3 results" while only displaying those two... gotta love Samsung.

I couldn't find it either. Searched for 'snote' gave only 1 resuilt and it's something else.
    Is this new Snote only for JB 4.3? I'm on 4.1.2 and I'm in US.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Crazy new S-Note situation. To sum up, now we have this:

1) two S-Note apps;
    2) new S-Note doesn't recognize old notes, it just crashes;
    3) old S-Note doesn't have a good sync with google drive, evernote, though it is listed as available; new S-Note syncs with evernote, but this is not good for me, as I only use S-Note app as a quick S-memo;
    4) no popup note, when you take out your s-pen in the new S-Note app;
    5) bad design decisions in the new S-note app, it's just unattractive.

It really reminds me of android 4.3 update, which was half full (or half empty).

You said you have 2 S-Note apps. Can you still run the old one?