Unlock hotspot on the sprint galaxy s5

Search This thread

darrin555

Dec 31, 2012
hotspot works great till i get a phone call or have to make one,, it's there a fix for this, i flashed with twrp,,,no wipe,, tried the 1.3 ncb-deodex zip. after the,,, unlock hotspot zip, the odex one wouldn't do anything the unlock worked good but drops connection with phone calls

master4g

Feb 1, 2007
hotspot works great till i get a phone call or have to make one,, it's there a fix for this, i flashed with twrp,,,no wipe,, tried the 1.3 ncb-deodex zip. after the,,, unlock hotspot zip, the odex one wouldn't do anything the unlock worked good but drops connection with phone calls

The Sprint S5 cannot handle simultaneous Voice and Data.

darrin555

Dec 31, 2012
unlock hotspot

The Sprint S5 cannot handle simultaneous Voice and Data.

i have flashed two different roms and the hotspot worked great i flashed an official VANIR rom and a another unofficial AOSP ROM,calls didnt kill my hotspot,, but thd cameras didn't work in either rom,, so i flashed back to rooted stock,,really don't want a custom rom,, Samsung has a lot of good features that you will lose with a custom rom,,, is anyone else having this problem?

DistrictDigital

Sep 24, 2011
Colorado
districtdigital.tk
i have flashed two different roms and the hotspot worked great i flashed an official VANIR rom and a another unofficial AOSP ROM,calls didnt kill my hotspot,, but thd cameras didn't work in either rom,, so i flashed back to rooted stock,,really don't want a custom rom,, Samsung has a lot of good features that you will lose with a custom rom,,, is anyone else having this problem?

Please note that using the hotspot on 3G WILL stop when you receive/send a call. If you're on LTE, you should be able to use the hotspot and call people. This is NOT ROM specific.