LG G2 Modified Contacts

Search This thread

galaxyst

Oct 13, 2010
Guys, is there possibility to change Contacts apk? The fact is that Call button at Contacts apk is far from contacts icons. When you use only one hand, for example left hand, in order to call from Contacts you need to move and hold out your left hand's thumb to right side of Contacts. But if Call buttons were just near contacts icons, if would be much easier to make a call. Is it possible to do that? Please, just tell me how

olafsand

Jan 25, 2011
Guys, is there possibility to change Contacts apk? The fact is that Call button at Contacts apk is far from contacts icons. When you use only one hand, for example left hand, in order to call from Contacts you need to move and hold out your left hand's thumb to right side of Contacts. But if Call buttons were just near contacts icons, if would be much easier to make a call. Is it possible to do that? Please, just tell me how

Hi

You can change positions of Dial, Call logs, contacts and so on. In Dialer tap on "3 dots" and choose Edit tabs. Also very comfort is that you can swipe left or right your dialer ;)

galaxyst

Oct 13, 2010
Hi

You can change positions of Dial, Call logs, contacts and so on. In Dialer tap on "3 dots" and choose Edit tabs. Also very comfort is that you can swipe left or right your dialer ;)

You have misunderstood me. I do not wont move tabs. I need changes only in Contacts application. By default Contacts app has from left to right: Icon, Name, Call. But i wish apk to have like: Icon, Call button, Name

galaxyst

Oct 13, 2010
now it is such
1.jpg

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
Wow, an icon for SEND MESSAGElike in flex roms would be cool too

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

galaxyst

Oct 13, 2010
May be anybody can explain me how to do that. I am ready to do it myself, but I do not know how :(