Unable to update HardSPL

Search This thread

BeenAndroidized

Mar 14, 2011
I am unable to update HardSPL from 3.29 to 3.34. I used both CustomRUU and SD card metod with nbh file.

Ttblondey

Jan 1, 2008
I manage to upgrade from 3.29 stock rom to 3.34 hspl with upgrade radio 1.70 by using jumpspl and custom ruu.exe. to my tytn 2.

Ttblondey

Jan 1, 2008
radio 1.70 and 1.71 doesn't work for my Kaiser130 to HaRET or NAND Android.Radio 1.65 shipped rom worked for me.

nzoli

Jan 30, 2008
Pecs
upload KAISIMG.nbh with usb to an andriod nand flashed kaiser?

Hi,

I uploaded a 3.34 SPL, flashed new radio and android kernel last year. it works fine (no data losses since i use kernel with separete cache partition), except it's freezing. i think it's caused by some radio problem, that's why i would like to upload another radio. i copy KAISIMG.nbh to SD, starting 3-color bootloader: it says ok, find radio, but when i press power button to upload, nothing's happen. and not just radio but any type of img files.
so is there any option to update HardSPL or upload KAISIMG.nbh with usb to an andriod nand flashed kaiser?

thx

Ttblondey

Jan 1, 2008
Hi,

I uploaded a 3.34 SPL, flashed new radio and android kernel last year. it works fine (no data losses since i use kernel with separete cache partition), except it's freezing. i think it's caused by some radio problem, that's why i would like to upload another radio. i copy KAISIMG.nbh to SD, starting 3-color bootloader: it says ok, find radio, but when i press power button to upload, nothing's happen. and not just radio but any type of img files.
so is there any option to update HardSPL or upload KAISIMG.nbh with usb to an andriod nand flashed kaiser?

thx

You can update your radio using your pc.You need a CustomRuu.exe and the radio in a folder.Next connect your device to pc and put into tricolor with usb connection.double click the CustomRuu.exe and follow the rest.

Reactions: nzoli

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

thx

You can update your radio using your pc.You need a CustomRuu.exe and the radio in a folder.Next connect your device to pc and put into tricolor with usb connection.double click the CustomRuu.exe and follow the rest.