[INFO][DEV][PORT] HTC Sense 4.0 by Coentje44 and QuBe2

Search This thread

Coentje44

Nov 14, 2010
Hey guys,
We have been working to port Sense 4.0 since the first RUU came out and in this thread we will show you the progress we make + photo's etc just to keep you updated.

How are we doing this?

-Use the latest HTC One X RUU as Rom base
-Latest CM9 nightly build for libraries, vendors etc..
-Modified CM9 kernel with HTC parts (bootclasspaths,mounts, etc), I compile a new kernel daily.
-Use our brains alot

So One X has a resolution of 1280x720 so we need to resize some apps but that's not so hard.

I will post in this thread daily with answers and that kind of shizzle.

If you'd like to donate, check my sig =)

You can also follow our progress on our site!
http://Sense4All.tk/
Bug list:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NNNtH6zq_lVjETgTxY9LZ8DVsLNiBx19khx0vvrSGSY/edit#

16-5-2012
Today we are making some GREAT progress, Rosie (sense launcher) is working and all graphical glitches have been sorted out.

photorej.jpg
photo1toc.jpg
photo2sv.jpg

Cheers,
Coentje44 & Qube2

Last edited:

Smith7018

Nov 16, 2010
San Francisco
This is so awesome! Is it possible for your team to write a guide on what exactly you did, or at least a deeper overview? The information on porting Sense/TouchWiz is dangerously sparse on the internet, so it doesn't really happen often.

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
@Coentje44 nice thing up there... But, its kinda funny... Why didnt you guys used One S RUU? One S has the same res as us... HDPI! lol

Anyway, good job in porting though...

mkalter

Mar 30, 2011
Winterswijk
Guys,

Coentje44, QuBe2 and I are working on a port to Galaxy S. We've tried the One S and that one won't boot, so please don't ask for it anymore. We'll post news when we have some.

Cheers Coentje44, QuBe2 and Mkalter,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,
    We have been working to port Sense 4.0 since the first RUU came out and in this thread we will show you the progress we make + photo's etc just to keep you updated.

How are we doing this?

-Use the latest HTC One X RUU as Rom base
    -Latest CM9 nightly build for libraries, vendors etc..
    -Modified CM9 kernel with HTC parts (bootclasspaths,mounts, etc), I compile a new kernel daily.
    -Use our brains alot

So One X has a resolution of 1280x720 so we need to resize some apps but that's not so hard.

I will post in this thread daily with answers and that kind of shizzle.

If you'd like to donate, check my sig =)

You can also follow our progress on our site!
    http://Sense4All.tk/
    Bug list:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NNNtH6zq_lVjETgTxY9LZ8DVsLNiBx19khx0vvrSGSY/edit#

16-5-2012
    Today we are making some GREAT progress, Rosie (sense launcher) is working and all graphical glitches have been sorted out.

photorej.jpg
    photo1toc.jpg
    photo2sv.jpg

Cheers,
    Coentje44 & Qube2
    Okay i am now woking on the service.jar but this will take some time, very much time i am now comparing sense 2.1 service.jar with incredible s 2.1 to see what is needed to change i am writing everything down and will apply the changes soon so i think to fix the 3g will take very much time
    We have very good news!

Website is now ready to start!

You will find the newest versions of the ROM, news on developement and the changelog and bug list on the website! :)

Sooo here it is!
    sense4all.nazuka.net

if you find any bugs, just contact me via PM :)

but that's not all, QuBe2 announced that he tries to set up a test version with working 3g the next wednesday! :)

soo stay tuned!
    I am now reopening this thread after communicating with the developers.

Thank you for your patience.
    Wow we are going insane today!
    We just fixed the Lockscreen aswell!

photo3ha.jpg