[Q] Play Store fc AND insuffecient space

Search This thread

Telly152

Mar 23, 2010
Ok, I have read for about 3 hours now on this issue, but I think mine is a little different.

It started when google play was FC everytime I opened it, or an app that had a connection to the play store(a game with purchases, etc). It will FC TWICE everytime at least when opening up an app such as Marvel War of Heroes

Ok, now today I needed an update for an app, Deadmans Cross....... I couldn't get in play store, so had a friend load it to dropbox for me....... I then couldn't hit the install button so I uninstalled original version of the game before realizing I just need to take my screen filter off.

Ok, should be no problem now. I then proceed to install the downloaded apk, and it tells me that I have insuffecient storage and gives me a popup saying "cancel or manage storage" When I click on manage storage, it takes me to the app list in the device settings. Titanium backup WOULD NOT restore the app either.

I feel that these two things are related. I have tried the lucky patcher, and tried looking for icons not matching the apk in the data area...... I did end up deleting titanium backup file I shouldn't of, which caused titanium to now fc, so I hastely uninstalled that, downloaded new version from online, AND NOW THAT SAYS not enough storage.

I AM able to download and install several apk's. I have put lucky patcher and a cache cleaner on the device since the problem started and they went on the device with ease.

Why is titanium and deadmans cross(which is a large file, but I have 20gb open)