[TIPS]What to check before buying local (Re-Branded) Android!

Search This thread

jamius19

Jul 26, 2013
Dhaka
vbastobota.pixub.com
So, ur planning to buy a local (Re Branded) Android? ;)

but there's something u must consider before purchasing one!

I'll go through some major points that should be taken before buying a local (rebranded) set!

please hit
thannks.jpg
button if it helps u!
:D

Now!
Lets go through the points.....

## Cheking the Sensors ##

> While most of these rebranded sets offers a large range of sensor in them, its always better to check before buying!
from personal experience, sometimes some more sensors are embedded in these sets than from official specifications....

Coooool tips ;)
you can use Android Sensor Box app for cheking the main sensors!
and CPU-Z for checking all available sensor! :D

*Accelerometer sensor check!
To check weather the acc. sensor if 2D/3D, go to Android sensor box, tap on the ball icon in the upper left corner, tap on the graph button!
now move the device in various angle.....
if there's one straight line in the graph then the sensor is 2D, otherwise its 3D ;) :D

## Checking the Chipset ##

> Some of my friends got cheated for not checking the chipset upon buying! So, be sure to always check the chipset according to the specification. (u can relay on CPU-Z app for that ;))
if its worse chipset then its in official specifications, then don't even think of it! if its same, then okay!
(and if its better then the chipset mentioned in official specification, well then, ur welcome to comment back here for ur reward from me ;) :D)

## Checking the Camera ##

We all do it!
wondering what's so serious about it?
well, just check the video resolution!
(if ur on a low end device with about 2 MP camera, DUDE, don't even read this point! ;) :D :D :p)

## Always try to read a review before buying one if possible ##

while its not possible to get pros and cons of an android just by handling it for a few minutes, u can always relay on the "Hands on Review" from ur own countrie's websites! If u don't find any review then look for its rebranded sets reviews (explained in the next point)

## If ur a ANDROID-cic" ;) person, then go for the set with most rebrands ##

its very, infact perhaps the most important point for all android savvy persons...
since ur very insterested in androids, u'll want custom recoveries like CWM,TWRP and lots of custom roms for ur device!
and, if u go for an Android with most rebrands, you'll certainly get these with ease!
Blv me, low end Android owners (with very few rebrands) can manage custom recovery (mainly CWM, not TWRP) anyway, but when it comes to custom rom, its almost IMPOSSIBLE for them to find!
wanna know why?
its simple!
why would any developer give his (hard!) work for a low end device that can't even run temple run oz smoothly!!
so if ur interested in flashing custom roms in ur device, buy an Android with 512 MB ram with Dual Core nd at least one or two rebrands!

Preferred chipsets: MT6572 (low price) ♦ MT6589 (medium price) ♦MT6582 (LATEST and low price) ♦ MT6589T/W/M (low price) ♦ MT6575 (low price)

## THE GPU ##

If ur a gamer nd wanna play HD games like Dead Trigger 1/2, MC4, NOVA3, Gangstar Rio, Asphalt 8 then try to buy an Android with Mali-400, PowerVR SGX 540 or Adreno 220
And if its an MP2/3/4 GPU, then ur set is just a beast! :D ;)

## Combination ##

Below I'm giving some sample combinations (That I tasted) of chipset, cpu and gpu for various gaming experience (of course smooth)

Games: Dead Trigger 1/2, MC4, NOVA3, Gangstar Rio, Asphalt 8

* High Settings:
Mali-400 on MT6582
Mali-400 on MT6589
PowerVR SGX 544(al least 540 or up) on MT6589

*Medium & Low Settings:
Mali-400 on MT6572/MT6575
PowerVR SGX 531/535 on MT6572/MT6575

## Bechmarking ##
If u can, check the benchmark score in AnTuTu (total benchmark of android) and NenaMark2 (benchmark of GPU)

In AnTuTu, a score of above 9,000 is a medium configuration's set.
While above 13,000 is an med-high configuration's set. ;)
And above 20,000 is pretty high for an android! :D

Now let's go to NenaMark2.

In NenaMark2, a score of below 45 is thought as a low-med set. :p
A score between 45-50 is an med-high set.
And a score between 50-60 (especially above 55) is thought to be a pretty high end set. ;) :D

It took a lot of time and effort to collect and share all this info's!
please hit
thannks.jpg
button if it helps u! :D

If I'm wrong please corrret me then! :)
wish u all a very good day :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, ur planning to buy a local (Re Branded) Android? ;)

but there's something u must consider before purchasing one!

I'll go through some major points that should be taken before buying a local (rebranded) set!

please hit
    thannks.jpg
    button if it helps u!
    :D

Now!
    Lets go through the points.....

## Cheking the Sensors ##

> While most of these rebranded sets offers a large range of sensor in them, its always better to check before buying!
    from personal experience, sometimes some more sensors are embedded in these sets than from official specifications....

Coooool tips ;)
    you can use Android Sensor Box app for cheking the main sensors!
    and CPU-Z for checking all available sensor! :D

*Accelerometer sensor check!
    To check weather the acc. sensor if 2D/3D, go to Android sensor box, tap on the ball icon in the upper left corner, tap on the graph button!
    now move the device in various angle.....
    if there's one straight line in the graph then the sensor is 2D, otherwise its 3D ;) :D

## Checking the Chipset ##

> Some of my friends got cheated for not checking the chipset upon buying! So, be sure to always check the chipset according to the specification. (u can relay on CPU-Z app for that ;))
    if its worse chipset then its in official specifications, then don't even think of it! if its same, then okay!
    (and if its better then the chipset mentioned in official specification, well then, ur welcome to comment back here for ur reward from me ;) :D)

## Checking the Camera ##

We all do it!
    wondering what's so serious about it?
    well, just check the video resolution!
    (if ur on a low end device with about 2 MP camera, DUDE, don't even read this point! ;) :D :D :p)

## Always try to read a review before buying one if possible ##

while its not possible to get pros and cons of an android just by handling it for a few minutes, u can always relay on the "Hands on Review" from ur own countrie's websites! If u don't find any review then look for its rebranded sets reviews (explained in the next point)

## If ur a ANDROID-cic" ;) person, then go for the set with most rebrands ##

its very, infact perhaps the most important point for all android savvy persons...
    since ur very insterested in androids, u'll want custom recoveries like CWM,TWRP and lots of custom roms for ur device!
    and, if u go for an Android with most rebrands, you'll certainly get these with ease!
    Blv me, low end Android owners (with very few rebrands) can manage custom recovery (mainly CWM, not TWRP) anyway, but when it comes to custom rom, its almost IMPOSSIBLE for them to find!
    wanna know why?
    its simple!
    why would any developer give his (hard!) work for a low end device that can't even run temple run oz smoothly!!
    so if ur interested in flashing custom roms in ur device, buy an Android with 512 MB ram with Dual Core nd at least one or two rebrands!

Preferred chipsets: MT6572 (low price) ♦ MT6589 (medium price) ♦MT6582 (LATEST and low price) ♦ MT6589T/W/M (low price) ♦ MT6575 (low price)

## THE GPU ##

If ur a gamer nd wanna play HD games like Dead Trigger 1/2, MC4, NOVA3, Gangstar Rio, Asphalt 8 then try to buy an Android with Mali-400, PowerVR SGX 540 or Adreno 220
    And if its an MP2/3/4 GPU, then ur set is just a beast! :D ;)

## Combination ##

Below I'm giving some sample combinations (That I tasted) of chipset, cpu and gpu for various gaming experience (of course smooth)

Games: Dead Trigger 1/2, MC4, NOVA3, Gangstar Rio, Asphalt 8

* High Settings:
    Mali-400 on MT6582
    Mali-400 on MT6589
    PowerVR SGX 544(al least 540 or up) on MT6589

*Medium & Low Settings:
    Mali-400 on MT6572/MT6575
    PowerVR SGX 531/535 on MT6572/MT6575

## Bechmarking ##
    If u can, check the benchmark score in AnTuTu (total benchmark of android) and NenaMark2 (benchmark of GPU)

In AnTuTu, a score of above 9,000 is a medium configuration's set.
    While above 13,000 is an med-high configuration's set. ;)
    And above 20,000 is pretty high for an android! :D

Now let's go to NenaMark2.

In NenaMark2, a score of below 45 is thought as a low-med set. :p
    A score between 45-50 is an med-high set.
    And a score between 50-60 (especially above 55) is thought to be a pretty high end set. ;) :D

It took a lot of time and effort to collect and share all this info's!
    please hit
    thannks.jpg
    button if it helps u! :D

If I'm wrong please corrret me then! :)
    wish u all a very good day :)
    Nicely done, definitely an interesting look at the not so mainstream Android devices.