Good Nexus 5 Battery Packs

Search This thread

Zephyr101

Nov 16, 2013
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you guys could direct me to some good battery packs (preferably on Amazon) that work well with the Nexus 5, one that charges fast and isn't too bulky, also let's try to keep the price under 35 dollars :p thanks.

Also I'm trying to decide between a battery pack vs a wireless charger, so if you guys think a wireless charger is better for me feel free to leave links to those too.

Last edited:

krash183

Sep 4, 2008
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you guys could direct me to some good battery packs (preferably on Amazon) that work well with the Nexus 5, one that charges fast and isn't too bulky, also let's try to keep the price under 35 dollars :p thanks.

Also I'm trying to decide between a battery pack vs a wireless charger, so if you guys think a wireless charger is better for me feel free to leave links to those too.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2613570

my review of an anker battery pack

jhealy

Nov 14, 2010

AT&T has the nice wireless Nokia chargers for around $20.

benjdm

Mar 10, 2012

If you can wait for the long shipping, I'm enjoying my combo battery pack / wireless charger from deal extreme. There are other models to choose from, of course.