[Q] 4.4.2 Root keeping knox 0x0 progress?

Search This thread

Dmoustakas

May 14, 2014
Athens
Hello, does anybody know if we are close to a potential knox friendly root release for 4.4.2? I know that they pached 4.3 kernel and saferoot will not work on kitkat anymore..but because of this patch, will it be possible to root again while keeping knox 0x0? Or just say goodbye to saferoot and void our waranties?
I am asking because my GT-I9505 is starting to lag because of bloats and i would like to root it, am i waiting for a ''safe root'' that actually never going to be released? if yes im about to use cf autoroot right now.
feel free to express your opinion:good:

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
The unique way for root the phone is using CF- autoroot at this moment. This method void ur warranty, sorry :highfive:

Dmoustakas

May 14, 2014
Athens
The unique way for root the phone is using CF- autoroot at this moment. This method void ur warranty, sorry :highfive:

I already knew that cf root voids warranty. All i ask is if a ''saferoot'' method is now an impossible scenario due to the kernel patch....Or it's not? Any dev here to give an answer? I am sure there are many people waiting anxiously...

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
I already knew that cf root voids warranty. All i ask is if a ''saferoot'' method is now an impossible scenario due to the kernel patch....Or it's not? Any dev here to give an answer? I am sure there are many people waiting anxiously...
I'm telling u that Saferoot worked for android 4.3 and no will all firmwares. Saferoot is dead atm. Do u think are the first asking for it? :highfive:

Dmoustakas

May 14, 2014
Athens
I'm telling u that Saferoot worked for android 4.3 and no will all firmwares. Saferoot is dead atm. Do u think are the first asking for it? :highfive:

I know everything you say, I just ask if it is impossible for ''saferoot'' or ''root de la vega'' or any similar root that is be able to bypass knox without tripping it in the near future, not now!....i know that these root methods do NOT work in the present, all i ask is for the near future, that is why i asked for a dev to give us a more specialized answer.
Thank you for your answer but please understand what i say
Cheers:cowboy:

Last edited:

spamtrash

Nov 9, 2008
Krasnoyarsk
Sarcasm never helped anyone. Thanks.

Do you want serious approach?
Be my guest. Current circumstances are:
1. Samsung announced about in near future 4.4.3 release for G4;
2. sometime ago S5 was released.

1+2=less and less devs have interest in work with G4 4.4.2, therefore it is very unlikely that it will be any breakthrough, if something universal (like common trick, let's say for Note 3+G4) would emerge, Even Samsung is not approaching the 4.4.2 seriously (known GLONASS bug, problems with data connections, drains etc are remaining unfixed).

Conclusion: because of the above, you can sit and wait, as I stated in previous post, having hope that something may appear.