[Q] soft bricked!

Search This thread

uzzo85

Apr 23, 2012
hi all, a friend bringed to me his gt-9505 ( italian ), the phone was rooted and has a custom rom ( slimbean), yesterday he flash the new bootloader and modem with odin to flash the omega v24, than the flash failed in recovery ( twrp), the nand restore failed too! my skills on samsung modding are not high! after i read that the new bootloader doesn't allow the downgrade, so i try to flash the stock 4.4.2 on odin, it says:

ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004> sbl2.mbn
<ID:0/004> __Xmit Write fail
<ID:0/004> XmitData Fail..
<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

any suggest? actually the phone is stuck on:
firmware upgrade encounterd an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again!

thank you in advance

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
hi all, a friend bringed to me his gt-9505 ( italian ), the phone was rooted and has a custom rom ( slimbean), yesterday he flash the new bootloader and modem with odin to flash the omega v24, than the flash failed in recovery ( twrp), the nand restore failed too! my skills on samsung modding are not high! after i read that the new bootloader doesn't allow the downgrade, so i try to flash the stock 4.4.2 on odin, it says:

firmware upgrade encounterd an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again!

thank you in advance

Hello there try a different Cable/Ports mate and then ,Pull your battery out and put it back and press and hold power+voludown in order to reach downloadmode and reflash the stock rom once again. make sure kies 3 is closed.

Reactions: uzzo85

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012

thank you in advance

This person fixed it: HERE

Reactions: uzzo85

uzzo85

Apr 23, 2012
Hello there try a different Cable/Ports mate and then ,Pull your battery out and put it back and press and hold power+voludown in order to reach downloadmode and reflash the stock rom once again. make sure kies 3 is closed.

it works by changing usb ports! installed on odin latest stock 4.4.2 italian brand vodafone! thank you dude

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thank you in advance

thank you in advance

This person fixed it: HERE