Firmware Update

Search This thread

madshaun1984

Nov 22, 2008
London
Dont install this update if you have clockwork recovery mod installed (4.0.0.9 here), my phone rebooted to install the update, instead it booted recovery and now I cant get out (update or recover via the LG app in emergency mode etc...) seems my phones bricked till a compatible update for clockwork comes out.

Reactions: amirgoodi

bolinao

May 26, 2011
Updated flawlessly, used 21% battery and took 10 minutes to update... not sure what the difference is,i was on 2.2.2 before the update.

Last edited:

forza72

Jul 15, 2009
the 3d icons in camera mode now are colored and my quadrant benchmark now scored 2680 points

Spillo1968

Mar 7, 2010
Treviso
I restored with LG recovery but is now stuck on a screen "Firmware Update in progress" but nothing happens, it may be that aspects of a full battery charge?

Sorry for my English

by

bioweb

Dec 8, 2007
Hmm, I restored my firmware to the original V10b from june because I had ClockWork installed an the phone was rooted.

Everything went perfect though I get a message that I already have the latest firmware version when I try to update through the phone. The LG Mobile Support Tool tells me there's an update but when I try to install it it says my phone is not supported.

m33ts4k0z

Jul 16, 2011
Örebro
Hello everyone!

Guys for me in Sweden the update is not available yet. When I run the LG Mobile Support Tool it finds an update for my device but then when I click on it to start the updater, I get a no updated version found message. Is this update available worldwide or?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,
    Just a heads up, click on your ota update button and there is a present for you, fully charged battery is must, 15 mins to install.

Andriod version 2.2.2

Software version V10d

Date 8th July

Kernel 2.6.35.7

Please post your findings and happy downloading used 25% of my fully charged battery to complete.
    ThiaiZO3D V1.2 is going to be out on a few hours.Based on the new V10J with 3D converter.
    hi new here fisrt post and like u im angry for not having gingerbread already so i emailed lg. i was more angry with there response, mainly cause they cant spell enquiry!!!

[/COLOR]can CM not just develop a working gongerbread or ics amd them just incorpprate the 3d features? im no dev but i mean how hard is it? really ?

Oh the irony :D
    Thats true is it easy to remove and then try again
    Follow this guys vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqC5qw6WRaY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

and enter recovery after if you get a time limit error you will know when you get it and do a syster recovery to boot in to recovery (vol- and Power and maybe 3D button as well if the other buttons don't work)