Search This thread

gurpreetmaster

Nov 3, 2013
Add toggles to your notification panel easily

17 toggles code

Okay.. so, here's what you need:
(1) Rooted Galaxy Grand Quattro
(2) Sqlite editor app

--THE LINK FOR THE Sqlite editor app-- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.htsoft.sqleditor

Dts all!!

So here's what you need to do:
(1) Open sqlite and give root permission. It should show a list
(2) Scroll down to "Settings Storage" and open it
(3) Open "Settings.db"
(4) Next, tap "System"
(5) Scroll down until you find "notification_panel_active_app_list" NOT the notification_panel_default_active_app_list.Tap it. If it's not present (well... it was not present for me atleast)(Make sure to Check Properly),then tap the menu key and then tap new record. Set the name to "notification_panel_active_app_list" and under value type the following.

CODES- Wifi;Location;SilentMode;AutoRotate;Bluetooth;MobileData;PowerSaving;MultiWindow;Nfc;DrivingMode;SmartStay;Sync;SBeam;AirplaneMode;DormantMode:WiFiHotspot;AllShareCast;

[Note that the above letters should be CaSe sEnsItiVe and no spaces
(6) ReBoot
(7) Congratzz... U have successfully customized the notification panel..

THANKS
GURPREET SAHOTA

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-02-22-12-01.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-02-22-12-01.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,257
  • Screenshot_2014-03-02-22-13-18.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-02-22-13-18.png
    59 KB · Views: 1,342
Last edited:

mysteryno46

Good one. I skipped few toggles that I did not wanted...

Nice post... You can also exclude the toggles you don't want or are not of use like NFC, Multiwindow, etc.
I excluded few. ;)

For other users. Making it little clear. If your don't find "notification_panel_active_app_list" in the list(probably you won't), go and add new record and enter the values starting from Wifi; and others,... (I wrote CODES and then started:p) and found no toggles, so then excluded it.
Note: When you will be adding the code mentioned in the post, keypad would automatically add spaces after each toggle head your write. Like this Wifi; Location; SilentMode; AutoRotate; Bluetooth; MobileData; So, make sure you edit and remove the space before you save otherwise you'll only see Wifi i.e. the first toggle on the list. Also the last i.e. WiFiHotspot has "F" as a capital letter. I wrote WifiHotspot and scratched my head for an hour trying different stuff for not getting that toggle. :D

Values I used are as follow, I have changed the toggle pattern and have excluded few according to my use(Only if you want to use): "Wifi;SilentMode;Bluetooth;MobileData;PowerSaving;SmartStay;WiFiHotspot;Location;AutoRotate;Sync;AirplaneMode;DormantMode;"

Yes, we can also change the toggle pattern as per the needs.
NOTE: Make sure you don't keep a space between the code during saving the file.

Thanks to @gurpreetmaster for sharing this useful post. It does help users. Ofcourse I already hit the Thanks button. :highfive:

Cheers and keep posting.

Attachments

• No.2.png
    No.2.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 481
  • No.3.png
    No.3.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:

id74em8

Oct 21, 2013
What is "Dormant Mode" ?
And I couldn't get S-Beam to work.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

CODES- Wifi;Location;SilentMode;AutoRotate;Bluetooth;MobileData;PowerSaving;MultiWindow;Nfc;DrivingMode;SmartStay;Sync;SBeam;AirplaneMode;DormantMode:WiFiHotspot;

What is "Dormant Mode" ?
And I couldn't get S-Beam to work.

And how do I enable "Blocking Mode" ??
Help.

Mr Curious

Jul 16, 2014
Kannur
worked like charm I hav changed notification order sbeam n nfc just shows its fancy Icons dont works for our fon I really liked it thanks for letting us knw abt this trick or mod :)

vinoca

Mar 28, 2015
Tamilnadu
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Need one more toggle code

17 toggles code

(2) Sqlite editor app

--THE LINK FOR THE Sqlite editor app-- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.htsoft.sqleditor

Dts all!!

(3) Open "Settings.db"
(4) Next, tap "System"
(5) Scroll down until you find "notification_panel_active_app_list" NOT the notification_panel_default_active_app_list.Tap it. If it's not present (well... it was not present for me atleast)(Make sure to Check Properly),then tap the menu key and then tap new record. Set the name to "notification_panel_active_app_list" and under value type the following.

CODES- Wifi;Location;SilentMode;AutoRotate;Bluetooth;MobileData;PowerSaving;MultiWindow;Nfc;DrivingMode;SmartStay;Sync;SBeam;AirplaneMode;DormantMode:WiFiHotspot;AllShareCast;

(6) ReBoot

THANKS
GURPREET SAHOTA

What is the code for Usb Tethering Toggle

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

17 toggles code

(2) Sqlite editor app

Dts all!!

(3) Open "Settings.db"
    (4) Next, tap "System"

(6) ReBoot

THANKS
    GURPREET SAHOTA
    Good one. I skipped few toggles that I did not wanted...

Nice post... You can also exclude the toggles you don't want or are not of use like NFC, Multiwindow, etc.
    I excluded few. ;)

For other users. Making it little clear. If your don't find "notification_panel_active_app_list" in the list(probably you won't), go and add new record and enter the values starting from Wifi; and others,... (I wrote CODES and then started:p) and found no toggles, so then excluded it.
    Note: When you will be adding the code mentioned in the post, keypad would automatically add spaces after each toggle head your write. Like this Wifi; Location; SilentMode; AutoRotate; Bluetooth; MobileData; So, make sure you edit and remove the space before you save otherwise you'll only see Wifi i.e. the first toggle on the list. Also the last i.e. WiFiHotspot has "F" as a capital letter. I wrote WifiHotspot and scratched my head for an hour trying different stuff for not getting that toggle. :D

Values I used are as follow, I have changed the toggle pattern and have excluded few according to my use(Only if you want to use): "Wifi;SilentMode;Bluetooth;MobileData;PowerSaving;SmartStay;WiFiHotspot;Location;AutoRotate;Sync;AirplaneMode;DormantMode;"

Yes, we can also change the toggle pattern as per the needs.
    NOTE: Make sure you don't keep a space between the code during saving the file.

Thanks to @gurpreetmaster for sharing this useful post. It does help users. Ofcourse I already hit the Thanks button. :highfive:

Cheers and keep posting.

THANKS
    GURPREET SAHOTA

SIMPLE WAY just flash and u will get toggles

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2662808