cm10.1 nightly built

Search This thread

ipprof

Oct 13, 2010
It works fine with the non-experimental build

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

smo1970

Mar 14, 2011
I recommend all of you that are having the phone audio issue to go onto M2 build, and if the problem persists, post to CM's bug tracker about it with a logcat.

I'm definitely going to do this tonight. I can get any nightly(or EXPERIMENTAL) update to work if I update it from one certain backup. Otherwise no phone audio.

ridikolous

Jun 25, 2010
I'm definitely going to do this tonight. I can get any nightly(or EXPERIMENTAL) update to work if I update it from one certain backup. Otherwise no phone audio.

When making a phone call turn call volume up, try it. Worked for me on stock kernel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

ipprof

Oct 13, 2010
I recommend all of you that are having the phone audio issue to go onto M2 build, and if the problem persists, post to CM's bug tracker about it with a logcat.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I don't know how to do that. Can you give me a link to the bug tracker, and explain to me how to produce a logcat?

ipprof

Oct 13, 2010
What is m2, the experimental? It has bt problems.

ipprof

Oct 13, 2010
I had no audio until I flashed a flaps kernel. After the first time using bt successfully I was unable to get it working again after serious and time consuming efforts. Went back to 3/3 happily.

smo1970

Mar 14, 2011
When making a phone call turn call volume up, try it. Worked for me on stock kernel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

It's working now, I updated from the aforementioned backup. I feel like it is just an issue of the volume being down, but I've turned up all the volumes I know to turn up. Am I missing something?

I also am not entirely sure where to report this behvior and how to submit a log, but I'm looking into it.

ipprof

Oct 13, 2010
The changelog for the next nightly looks like the audio problem is being addressed, though I'm not positive.

Xstop

Nov 8, 2010
Turn around...
My audio problem usually came after a phone call then no audio. I would make a call then all of a sudden I couldn't hear them or they couldn't hear me. I have yet ran into this issue.
What I do after a clean or dirty flash (flash gapp after clean install). Once done flashing, wipe cache, dalvik, and fix permissions, then flash a modem last. I have yet ran into the phone audio problem. Hope this helps.

ipprof

Oct 13, 2010
There are some differences some times but most off these differences are due to differences in configurations, recovery, and software left behind

Ouroboross

Mar 18, 2011
Santa Clara
Phew, that M2 build fixed my no bt and no call problems. Thanks.

GPS is still wonky. It doesn't turn on or off properly. And the location icon in the notification persists even if it is toggle is off.

Top Liked Posts