[NEW] 16/05/10 28236 WWE Lite TAI EDITION - V5

Search This thread

Wam7

Sep 27, 2006
London
Hey Dude,

For the clean ROM, it is nothing in ROM only Base ROM. You have the option to make your own ROM and to your taste. So, you have all the apps, how they need to install via device update.
For example: Comm Manager, MMS software, Dial 3G or 2G, another themen...

I hope that you have now a clear understanding my clean ROM.
As far as I understand the 1% battery increments have to be cooked in and can't be added by a cab file. Can you at least cook that in. Also adding a dialer after tends to slow things down for me. Everything else I like to add myself.

tnfp

May 7, 2006
device update

sorry if the question sounds dumb but, anyone knows how to install the device updates on a sd card instead of RAM.

thanks

tnfp

May 7, 2006
bluetooth issue

does anyone knows if the BT issue is fixed in this 20940 build (vs 20931)

Jan 23, 2008
Togliatty
can someone please post a link to working 3G dialer. all dialers i tried to install are not working - cannot access radio network (only cooked 3 dialers works fine for me).

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
New Update Release

Hi Dude,

The new update release Lite ROM V2 is coming out, please check and download it. Thanks

bronko_1993

Mar 8, 2008
hei, i tried your m2d rom, but i can't open my text message, i would know if the newer version of this rom fixed that issue?

vwkess

Nov 14, 2008
Central PA
hei, i tried your m2d rom, but i can't open my text message, i would know if the newer version of this rom fixed that issue?

Text message works fine in this ROM if you turn off threaded messaging. Not an issue for me as I rarely text and don't use threaded anyway.

Thanks TAI, V2 working good so far! Will post if I come across anything else but so far so good!

Wam7

Sep 27, 2006
London
Just been testing V2 of this ROM. Nice addition of the 3G dialer for those that need it.
This still has the txt msg problem and some people would prefer to have threaded SMS so turning it off isn't a viable option. I myself use the Palm Threaded app which is much better for threaded SMS and also cures this problem.

The Comm Manager used is pretty buggy as in the V1. More than one item gets selected and it's hard to see if stuff is on or off. I get round this by using Device update and installing my preferred CRC 10 button Comm manager.

It would have been nice if you'd used the same Battery/GPRS/HSDPA icons an in your Manilla2D ROM where it changes colour when activated.

My initial memory after flashing and on first boot up was 29 MB, where did that 31.67 MB come from? ;)

Last edited:

mrtkts

May 1, 2006
Istanbul
sms folder

hi, i really like your rom. it fast, light and almost stable.

my problem is, in sms folder i cant see "deleted" and "send" folder. how can i fix this problem. and i want to install opal canvas dialer. but every trying is unsuccesfull.

thanks...

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
hi, i really like your rom. it fast, light and almost stable.

my problem is, in sms folder i cant see "deleted" and "send" folder. how can i fix this problem. and i want to install opal canvas dialer. but every trying is unsuccesfull.

thanks...

In the V2 LiteROM was the opal Canvas dialer already add in ROM.

Top Liked Posts