[Q] Please Spare Your Valuable TIme to Help me With these Questions....

Search This thread

Harshakoll

Sep 3, 2014
Guntur
Please Answer my Questions...... Please !!

How much Free ram is Available on Moto E ?

Any Official CyanogenMod is coming to Moto E in future?

What Roms can We expect in future?

Which ROm is Better CM11 or Carbon rom for gaming ?

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE QUESTIONS.....

ChaTy

Jan 13, 2013
Mumbai
www.technogeekzindia.com

See....as per my opinion (on the basis of apps that i use n i've installed) near-about 350-420 Mb ram is free ...;)

and regarding to the official support of CM .... we dont know... i mean if they develop then we will have official port...but still u can use unofficial ports of CM ... refer this post for more details : ;)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2798015

And taking into consideration about new roms....wait for some time and u will have your answers....let devlopers devlop some rom... :D:eek::good:

And for gaming experience... i personally use stock rooted android ...and i dont feel any lag in any of the HD games that i've played (viz. Modern combat 5, asphalt 7 & 8 , nfs most wanted, gta vice city) ...they run pretty well...even on full graphics.. :D :good:

:good::good::good: PRESS THANKS IF U THINK I'VE HELPED U..... :good::good::good:

Harshakoll

Sep 3, 2014
Guntur
Can i Unlock Indian Variant Moto E's Bootloader ?

See....as per my opinion (on the basis of apps that i use n i've installed) near-about 350-420 Mb ram is free ...;)

and regarding to the official support of CM .... we dont know... i mean if they develop then we will have official port...but still u can use unofficial ports of CM ... refer this post for more details : ;)

And taking into consideration about new roms....wait for some time and u will have your answers....let devlopers devlop some rom... :D:eek::good:

And for gaming experience... i personally use stock rooted android ...and i dont feel any lag in any of the HD games that i've played (viz. Modern combat 5, asphalt 7 & 8 , nfs most wanted, gta vice city) ...they run pretty well...even on full graphics.. :D :good:

:good::good::good: PRESS THANKS IF U THINK I'VE HELPED U..... :good::good::good:

I want to know whether Bootloader of Indian Moto E can be unlocked or not? If bootloader is unlocked any problems will occur?

Rob.mx

Feb 10, 2014
I'm using an unofficial CM11 version for my XT1021 and I have ~450 MB free with WhatsApp and MyHomeworkApp (for scheduling my school homeworks :p).

I think yes. The developer 'percy_g2' could send his build to CM devs and gain an OFFICIAL support for the phone. :fingers-crossed:

For me (and for now), Carbon ROM is developed with sources from CM11. Due to slowly updates of Carbon, I had more instability in games such Minecraft, Asphalt, and console emulators.

Cheers!

EDIT: I don't use GApps.

Last edited:

qwertymk16i

Jul 16, 2013
CM11 by percy_g2 is having issues with wifi even the stable version so right now no custom rom is stable
As for unlocking bootloader yes indian moto e XT1022 can be unlocked

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.