[Theme] Theme for HyperDroid-GBX-v12 (update: 2011-5-28)

Search This thread

Goose0121

Sep 13, 2010
pearland
Awesome work dude, any way you can make the tangerine theme into purple, I tried editing individual files in framework but it rendered funny I would appreciate it. Goose

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

paty

Nov 3, 2007
UOT Kitchen edit error

I tried to use UOT to change the icons with using your framework-res.apk file. However, it got the SHTF error. Do you know why?

thanks

disco_hk

Dec 9, 2009
I tried to use UOT to change the icons with using your framework-res.apk file. However, it got the SHTF error. Do you know why?

thanks

You should use the original framework-res.apk ~~~
And, I found that "HyperDroidGBXv10 HD2 Rom" is on the Kitchen List. So you only need to choose it.

Btw, I haven't used UOT Kitchen after GBX-v8. Recently I only used UOT Kitchen for generating some icons for my custom Theme :D

Bruno_rv

Jul 3, 2005
Im a little confused. Circle mod is added to this there or not? Because i get icons changed but not the circle battery mod. It stays stock. Vivid theme v0.3

EDIT: Nevermind, got some errors when flashing,after reflash all ok.

Last edited:

lippa

Feb 26, 2010
Any updates for the honey comb theme? More icons etc? I have the adw theme. The battery icon is great!

disco_hk

Dec 9, 2009
Installed the vivid theme, lovely stuff, only problem is google talk has disappeared, can't reinstall it either, any suggestions? Thanks

For my testing, I can login to Google Talk.

Basically it should not related to the theme since I did not edit the programming parts, unless I delete somthing in mistake~~~~

disco_hk

Dec 9, 2009
Any updates for the honey comb theme? More icons etc? I have the adw theme. The battery icon is great!

HoneyCob Theme has already updated but not too much icons added. I kept the % battery icons style but the colour was changed to blue ~~

luffyp

Oct 11, 2009
HoneyCob Theme has already updated but not too much icons added. I kept the % battery icons style but the colour was changed to blue ~~

In Honeycomb theme, I think the power widgets on the notification page are difficult to see which one is enabled which one is not. The colors of the two states look very similar. Any chance to make it more distinguishable?

Svenvdmeer

Mar 29, 2008
Rotterdam
Too bad my HD2 is away to repair my usb connection, because I would very much like to try your theme's! I will check them as soon as my phone comes back.

avicoh12

Mar 3, 2009
just flashed targerin however the wallpaper and icons didn't change what am i missing ?

hewlett777

May 21, 2010
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
Definitely related to the theme, restored a cwm backup and talk was there, tried the theme again and got the same problem. Odd. System/Apps folder seems to run out of memory, 40kb is all that's left after the theme is installed.

disco_hk

Dec 9, 2009
Either I'm blind.. But where did the link go.. ?

Since someone advised me that I should get the premission from the original theme maker before porting, I need to wait the original theme maker reply before I re-post the theme again.

I do not know HoneyComb is came from offical ROM or a personal creation~~

disco_hk

Dec 9, 2009
Definitely related to the theme, restored a cwm backup and talk was there, tried the theme again and got the same problem. Odd. System/Apps folder seems to run out of memory, 40kb is all that's left after the theme is installed.

As my experience, 90MB CWM is enough for the original ROM. My theme will not occupy more than 5MB, and for the safety reason I recommended to use 100MB+ CWM which is enough for Orginal ROM+theme+HTC Keyboard.

Since my theme is flashed to the ROM, it will not occupy Internal RAM or sd-ext directly. Even larger ROM size may require more internal RAM to run it, I believe it should not make a serious problem.

I am using app2ext so the Internal RAM can always keep 250MB+. Anyway I did not try the theme with no app2ext. I will keep track for other bug report which is similar than yours.

Thx ~~

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    VividComb Theme for GBXv12

GBXv12_vividcomb_theme.png

- Added ADW Launcher、Gmail and updated Google Talk.
    - ClockWordMod recovery 100MB is tight enough for installation. Recommend to use CMR 120MB.

Download:
    - GBXv12_vividcomb_theme.zip
    - Recovery_120M.rar

UNoffical Kernel tytung_r10 for GBXv12
    - Based on tytung_r10 Kernel & intregated with initrd by crawlingcity
    - Will not malfunction on "Settings > CPU Settings"
    - Worked in Android v2.3.3
    - Made by "Try & Error" ... so..... make sure that you did a backup before update the kernel

Download: GBXv12_UNoffical_kernel_tytung_r10.zip

UNoffical Patch for GBXv12
    - Updated to unoffical kernel tytung_r10
    - Replaced Google Talk with video conference version
    - Replaced Launcher Pro by ADW Laucher
    - Added +20% volume patch
    - Added HTC Keyboard with English & Chinese Input (non arrow version only)
    - Deleted Android Keyboard & Sound Recorder
    - Set LCD Density to 240
    - not well test ..... so..... make sure that you did a backup before updating

Download: GBXv12_UNoffical_patch.zip

Steel Blue Theme for v12

GBXv12_steelblue_theme.png

Credits: SteelBlue Theme is ported from SteelBlue CM7 by Team Carbon. Thank you edint3000 agreed me for porting this theme to HyperDroid

Modify on GBXv12_steelblue_theme.zip:
    - framework-res, SystemUI, Browser, Camera, Contacts, Email, DeskClock, FileManager, FM, Gallery3D, GenieWidget, GoogleQuickSearchBox, LatinIME, Mms, Music, Phone, Settings, Vending.
    - It could apply to later version of HyperDroid-GBX ROM if the above application have no change. Please check the change log of the ROM from HyperDroid-GBX thread.

Download:
    - GBXv12_steelblue_theme.zip
    - Icon & Wallpaper for SteelBlue Theme

Tangerine Theme for v12

GBXv11_tangerine_theme_v0.2.png

Credits: App Icon, Analog Clock and some elements are ported from Themes for HyperDroid CM7 by sonnysekhon. You can download some themed app icons at his thread too.

Modify on GBXv12_tangerine_theme.zip:
    - framework-res, SystemUI, Contacts, DeskClock, FM, GenieWidget, GoogleQuickSearchBox, Mms, Music, Phone
    - It could apply to later version of HyperDroid-GBX ROM if the above application have no change. Please check the change log of the ROM from HyperDroid-GBX thread.

Download:
    - GBXv12_tangerine_theme.zip
    - GBXv11_tangerine_theme_v0.1.zip (for v11 only)

HoneyComb Theme for v12

GBXv12_honeycomb_theme_v0.3.png

Changes on v0.3:
    - fully support v12
    - fixed some press button error.
    - Change the dailpad, some modify on Music.
    - The arrow of mobile data status changed to blue instead of red/green.
    - Add colour for power widget when it is on.
    - some minor changes on notifications.

P.S. You could search "HoneyComb" in Market for wallpapers. And you can find some themes and app icons if you are using AWD Launcher or Go Launcher.

Download:
    - GBXv12_honeycomb_theme.zip

VIVID Theme for v12

GBXv12_vivid_theme_v0.4.png

Changes on v0.4:
    - fully support v12
    - Change the dailpad, some modify on Music.

Download:
    1. GBXv12_vivid_theme_v0.4.zip
    2. GBXv11_vivid_theme_v0.3.zip (for v11 only)

Original Theme:
    1. In case you would like to change theme from another theme, you should flash the original theme first otherwise some old theme elements may still keep in the system.
    2. You could simply flash the original ROM for the same result but you may require to set LCD Density or something else again.

Download:
    1. GBXv12_original_theme.zip
    2. GBXv11_original_theme.zip (for v11 only)

Installation:
    1. Please backup your system before installation. This is the first time of me for making Theme.
    2. Suggested to use 100M+ CWM Recovery & already installed HyperDroid-GBX.
    3. Copy GBXvxx_xxxxx_theme_vxx.zip to sdcard > Reboot to CWM > "install zip from sdcard" > "choose zip from sdcard" > choose "GBXvxx_xxxxx_theme_vxx.zip" > "Yes". After installation, reboot.
    HoneyComb is back and Tangerine Theme have been updated. Thx for your supporting
    stupid theme, had to reinstall v11 then v12 to get my phone working again. NOT using these themes again..... GRRR

So you didn't backup before installing as stated in the first post?
    I'm going to go on and assume you prob didn't read most of it.

Maybe you show show OP a little respect for his hard work instead of implying it was his fault you screwed your phone up.

VIVID Theme for GBX-v12 arrived ~~~~~~
    Disco, is there an easy way to remove the skinned dialler from 0.4 vivid? I'm no so keen and it's the only thing stopping me from installing.

unzip the theme package > delete phone.apk & contact.apk in "app" folder > zip again.