Battery life

Search This thread

Riyal

Dec 16, 2011
Iloilo City
If you ask me then yes! I have 6 hours continous video playback on my phone with a 1500mah lithium polymer battery device.

dpwhitty11

Aug 15, 2010
Houston, TX
Thats my point, it sounds very optimistic to get 26hours talk time out of it, im not too clued up on li-poly and li-lon batteries though so thats why i asked.

Here's a comparison between the two.

I have an S4 phone with a li-ion. If I'm lucky, I can make it to the end of the day with power left over.
My friend has an S4 Pro with li-poly. He can go 4 days with the same kind of usage I do, and he isn't even at 50% yet.

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: RCJ89

atabey

Jan 1, 2013

I have an S4 phone with a li-ion. If I'm lucky, I can make it to the end of the day with power left over.
My friend has an S4 Pro with li-poly. He can go 4 days with the same kind of usage I do, and he isn't even at 50% yet.

How does he do that??
I've got a Nexus 4 with S4 Pro and Li-Po and only get 1-2 days...

Reactions: RCJ89

jkforce

Dec 28, 2011

He must either have secondary battery or have the mobile data turned off except when he uses internet. 4 days with only 50% juice is very unrealistic and unheard of.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

dpwhitty11

Aug 15, 2010
Houston, TX
He must either have secondary battery or have the mobile data turned off except when he uses internet. 4 days with only 50% juice is very unrealistic and unheard of.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Optimus G, so not possible. We both go into places with horrible signal (mostly buildings we drop to horrid 3G or roam in) and that eats at our batteries most.

I've had phones go 2 weeks with no usage, 3 days with light (only calling/texting) usage before.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thats my point, it sounds very optimistic to get 26hours talk time out of it, im not too clued up on li-poly and li-lon batteries though so thats why i asked.

How does he do that??
    I've got a Nexus 4 with S4 Pro and Li-Po and only get 1-2 days...