[THEME]Gloss Carbon Fiber HD v2.3.3 Discontinued for DHD, Moved to Sensation

Search This thread

xl VipeR lx

Sep 17, 2007
UK
It's a very nice theme. but i have just a proplem. When i flashed this theme, my phone alert "Applications forced to close" and restart, again and agian. I have to remove battery and reinsert but it's the same. I have to restore my phone. What's happen ? Thanks so much !!!

I Had the same problems, I Have updated and uploaded a new version which will work on 1.72 roms. i know because im running a 1.72 rom and running the THEME!

xl VipeR lx

Sep 17, 2007
UK
I Had the same problems, I Have updated and uploaded a new version which will work on 1.72 roms. i know because im running a 1.72 rom and running the THEME!

Theme for 1.32 Roms will be uploaded later on today ascurrenty the lockscreen and notification bar are old and their is transparency in status bar and less colour icons.

WIll upload with new features later today to match 1.32 rom and then done and dusted till next update. Going to hit the sack now, been up since 9AM and been working on this till now!

jonata

Jul 14, 2007
Casette d'Ete
hi, happy new year ...
a question : your theme works with revolution 2.02 rom (based on sense 1.72) ...
tks for reply

DENDOH

Nov 13, 2008
hi ... thank you very much for the great theme , but i have some problems ..
first i wiped the phone (dhd) then restored it , then leedroid 1.3 , then 1,3a patch , then your theme v1.72
(all in recovery mode).

- now my home button restart the phone ( no task switcher)
- my phone dialer the contacts have the same colors and not all the contact icons changed like you pictures ( colored but not the same)
- some of the apps i have force close like slide screen pro
- toooo slow to respond some time .
- i don't have the same animation as i had in v1.32 (open menu goes up and when closed goes to the side )

help me plz...

dr.m0x

Oct 28, 2010
Auckland
first i wiped the phone (dhd) then restored it , then leedroid 1.3 , then 1,3a patch , then your theme v1.72
(all in recovery mode).

- my phone dialer the contacts have the same colors and not all the contact icons changed like you pictures ( colored but not the same)
- i don't have the same animation as i had in v1.32 (open menu goes up and when closed goes to the side )

help me plz...

The window animations are gone because Leedroid did not put them in the new 1.3 release. Got nothing to do with this theme.

To avoid problems I've found its usually best to

1. Wipe and install your rom.
2. Reboot into the rom.
3. Reboot into recovery.
4. Flash the theme.
5. Reboot into the rom.

I've had problems many times with a few different themes from directly flashing them after a fresh rom install without booting into the rom at least once first.

EDIT: I'm talking out my butt. The 1.72 theme bootlooped my phone.

Last edited:

xl VipeR lx

Sep 17, 2007
UK
(all in recovery mode).

help me plz...

The bug is not fixed yet. thats why you get forced close, i am now working on a new framework-res from Leedroids update. so it will include framework res. You can keep Lee Droids original animation. if you want il upload a separate version. i just prefer the animation i set.

I am now building my new theme on LeeDroids 1.3a spec. which is why its a little late

Reactions: DENDOH

xl VipeR lx

Sep 17, 2007
UK
All done

All uploaded.

Carbon fiber clock added. to return to stock clock just reflash main theme

DENDOH

Nov 13, 2008
thank you so much fro the replys , well be waitting for the 1.3a update .
what about the task switcher when i hold the home button ?
thanks

xl VipeR lx

Sep 17, 2007
UK
Not sure about task switcher. But at the moment when I long press home. I get recent apps. And just switch. I fixed.it up. I'm gout to update rosie tonight. So instead of internet. On the right. You four set your own button :)

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

xl VipeR lx

Sep 17, 2007
UK
question : your theme works with revolution 2.02 rom (based on sense 1.72) ????:confused:
Yes it does. I am running leedroid 1.3 which is based on 1.72 originally I had one version working only on 1.32 I spent the weekend making a 1.72 version which would work with the new Rom as I'm running it.

Make sure you download the 1.72 version

xl VipeR lx

Sep 17, 2007
UK
Thanks, I'll install now:)

Keep an eye out tonight! New framework Res with 1% battery increment, and im going to update the homescreen so the internet button on the right, using an app you can set it to ANY BUTTON!

Just thank me if you like it. i have made my theme to my own specifications, you can feel free to change things if you like

Last edited:

xl VipeR lx

Sep 17, 2007
UK
hi
thanks for the awesome theme!!!
i was wondering y your framework-res.apk is not working with the UOT kitchen. i wanted to change the battery icon and change the icons to the animated coloured icons pack..
but when i upload your framework-res.apk it gves me a SHTF error..

http://circle.glx.nl/viewlog.php?data=VU9ULUlXLTAxLTAzLTE4LTIzLTEtU0hURi50eHQ=

wat do i do?

which icons do you want to change? i may be able to change them for you or you can change them yourself manually ill tel you how to do so. im not sure if online kitchen supports the new 1.72 roms. i didnt use no kitchen to compile this. i started with a normal rom and customised it to how i would like to see it. keep an eye out ill post here when ive uploaded again tonight, the itnernet button on the right will be changed so that you can set your own button and there is a new 1% battery icon from sop_L87

xl VipeR lx

Sep 17, 2007
UK
UPDATE

Right i have updated 1.72 roms again this evening. 1% battery icon included and also Rosie Remap is not a shortcut to the internet no more. it is now changeable via an app on post 1. Set it to internet, or music, or camera, or rockplayer, basically set it to anything you want.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Updated 05/02/11 07:53 AM. Fresh speedy theme compiled to work on 1.72 & 1.82 Roms. Using on LeeDroid 1.5.1
    I compiled this theme for fast animations, performance and efficiency.
    See changelog and screenshots below

Notification bar and menu, app drawer, rosie keys and lockscreen all transparent
    New notification menu with power widgets and new Carbon lockscreen and gloss black dialer added
    Alot of Grey Icons changed to colour

Rosie Remap included. because you can press menu and personalize so no need for button.

Most of the HTC green is gone replaced with Vivid Blue. Grey icons are now colour. You can flash any skin you like & still keep the theme.

Repacked, replaced and added more pngs

original white stock clock and silver dialer with blue highlight added separately.

Installation:
    Make sure signature Verification is turned off in Clockwork
    Flash the zip file(s) in clockwork (flash theme and reboot, if you dont like the dialer or clock, flash the other zip to change)
    Reboot

Download v1.72.3 FOR Froyo 2.2.1 [1.72 ROMs] with Xtra Transparency, Custom Rosie Remap, Gloss Black Dialer, Carbon Fiber Clock, Transparent 5 App Drawer+Notification Widgets!

Download original white Clock FOR Froyo 2.2.1 [1.72 ROMs]
    Download Gloss Silver Dialer FOR Froyo 2.2.1 [1.72 ROMs]

Updates: Homescreen, Framework, Com.htc.resources with colour icons and bluenuess, lockscreen, notification bar, Dialler, Camera, Contacts, world clock, Calender, Mail, MMS, Phone, Weather, Music, Friendstream, Music Widget,settings widget and clock widget

Just press thanks if you like the Theme ;)

Changelog v2.3.3
    Kingdom HTC SENSE 3, lockscreen, mms, weather, all in one added
    implementing more colour as well as a gloss blueish theme, also theming more

Changelog v1.72.3
    -Transparent App Drawer and 5 APP column/row instead of normal 4 (see screenshot image four. 5 by 4 app drawer)
    -Blue Volume Bar added
    -Power Notification Widgets added to Notification menu :D At last, (I love these buttons)
    -wierd white chalk line in notification menu removed and carrier name and clear button background now transparent glass effect
    -New Carbon Fiber Lockscreen and more icons compressed and replaced
    -Replaced infamous green call button
    -New black & blue dialer with option to switch to original silver & blue dialer
    -Based on Leedroids 1.5.1 with more colour icons and new camera apk
    -Carbon Fiber clock and black dialer built into theme. optional zips to restore original clock and glossy silver dialer with blue highlight

Changelog v1.72
    -New Design/Transparent (Status Bar & Lockscreen & Slimmer Notification bar)
    -Personalize button on Homescreen Remapped to App button, set it to an app you prefer
    -New 1% battery icon, a few tweaks and changes
    -More blue and more icons in the theme(compressed)
    -Optional Addons: HTC Clock widget with TrinityEons, Carbon Fibre Clock.

Changelog v1.0
    -New wi-fi and signal icon, incremented battery icon, blue and colour icons in the apps.
    -Flip animation chosen for speed. Compressed PNGs for performance.
    -Replaced HTC Clock widget Carbon Fibre Clock :)

With special Thanks to:
    AlexDiaz - PNGz, Sergio76 - PNGz, LeeDroid - 1.72 rom, SopL87 - Carbon Fiber Theme, TrinityEON - Carbon Fiber clock, the1wingedangelb - Rosie Remap:p
    Yes it was and will be. I was building last night and something went wrong. Settings keeps crashing. I'm going to fix it now

How do I make sure signature verification is turned off in Clockwork?

-install zip from sdcard
    -toggle signature verification

ikhzter

first of all, congratulations for your great work and thanks for sharing with all of us
    second, I would like to ask, how can I get back to the droid smiles and the stock or some carbon lockscreen and status bar (bottom bar from notifications panel), because I don't like much of the transparent ones and I miss those droid smiles... :p do you think you can help me?

Thanks again for the great work
    Also includes new rose browser remap. Personalize button on the homescreen is now replaced by browser

Ok, but how to turn off signature Verification in clockwork ?

It's on the menu in recovery - it says "toggle signature verification" i.e. on/off each time you highlight it and press the power button. HTH :)