Originally Posted by NoDiaper
I did not say that CM is laggy. I tend to never get spelling errors on the CM keyboard, but on the JB stock keyboard I do a lot of spelling errors...
Anyway I hate CM because:
- Sometimes I can not lock the phone by pressing the power button.
- When the phone is locked the display will be black for 2-3 seconds when I press the power button
- My WiFi connection is weaker
Yeah, it pretty much just feels like JB but more buggy...
to me it looks like that!
- if u cant lock the phone properly then maybe something is wrong with your gapps u used.
- if u have big latency to unlock maybe: either u run on low cpu values/ powersave or conserve governor/ homescreen is with some live wallpaper connecting to the internet to send ads and a theme thats overweight.
- wifi definately isnt weaker. maybe it sometimes shows wrong signal bars on statusbar ( for example im above my router and sometimes i see 3 bars out of 4, but checking the signal further i see that its at his maximum power ).
About cm ? yea first impression is always the tough one. even when we saw boobs for the first time when we were kids, we thought OMG those are nice. it cant everything be so easy, click here and everything is done...