Found new feature in Moto G

Search This thread

Harneet.S

Mar 8, 2014
Casually listening to an Audio file sent by a friend on Whatsapp, I laid the phone down on its face mid-way through the playing of Audio.

To my :confused: I notice the phone cut off the audio to a very faint barely noticeable volume.

Which is when I figured if I play an Audio file in Whatsapp, and bring the earpiece up to my ear, the audio gets transferred to the earpiece, and pauses as soon as I move it away from my ear.

I never knew of this?! Did you?

akshaysalunke13

Nov 6, 2011
Pune
LOLZZ

It is Not a feature of Moto G, instead its a feature of whatsapp which was implemented long ago.
when you play an audio and put your device to ear the audio is played thru front speakers( beased on proximity sensor)

Faruko

Dec 24, 2013
Santiago
It's a very nice information. But I don't have whatsapp installed in my phone.
I installed whatsapp once after seeing this thread, but it didn't work.
Can anybody give me the download link of whatsapp, which works.

how the hell it didnt work ? did you download it from the play store ? you just have to follow the instructions, maybe your country has a ban (which i highly HIGHLY doubt it)

hrithikb

Oct 19, 2013
BATTERY performance

Casually listening to an Audio file sent by a friend on Whatsapp, I laid the phone down on its face mid-way through the playing of Audio.

To my :confused: I notice the phone cut off the audio to a very faint barely noticeable volume.

Which is when I figured if I play an Audio file in Whatsapp, and bring the earpiece up to my ear, the audio gets transferred to the earpiece, and pauses as soon as I move it away from my ear.

thannks for this info
but do you get any problem in moto g
i just want to know is it only me that i am getting a high pace of battery drainage while using wifi
even after calibrating the battery:rolleyes:

KDB223

Aug 15, 2013
I don't think its a moto g specific feature, probably built into WhatsApp

-sent from my little moto beast

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.