[Q] cant get to recovery mod in lg g2 d802

Search This thread

omarsalah007

Aug 16, 2014
baghdad
dear friends

i messed with my device trying to root device and get new custom rom then i wipe everything and stuck in lg logo after many times to fix this finally i get my phone work again with stock kitkat

but my problem now i cant get to recovery mod only for downloading mod and written there rooted with red color :(

anyway to get into recovery mod again and make hard reset to make as new as i bought first time ????

by the way i flashed many times kdz stock rom and same problem exist

my phone is lg g2 d802 32gb

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne
dear friends

i messed with my device trying to root device and get new custom rom then i wipe everything and stuck in lg logo after many times to fix this finally i get my phone work again with stock kitkat

but my problem now i cant get to recovery mod only for downloading mod and written there rooted with red color :(

anyway to get into recovery mod again and make hard reset to make as new as i bought first time ????

by the way i flashed many times kdz stock rom and same problem exist

my phone is lg g2 d802 32gb
Did you pick normal flash or CSE flash? If you picked CSE you definitely will not be rooted after its done. Hard reset is vol down + power then vol up + vol down when lg logo comes up.

omarsalah007

Aug 16, 2014
baghdad
Did you pick normal flash or CSE flash? If you picked CSE you definitely will not be rooted after its done. Hard reset is vol down + power then vol up + vol down when lg logo comes up.

thanks for ur fast reply
i flashed last time by lg support tool its web upgrading but i need to figure out how to make it manually step by step again with ease , can u help me with some links to do so and get to recovery again as if i push vol dn + pwr not working anymore on my device !!:(

your help is much apreciated

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne
thanks for ur fast reply
i flashed last time by lg support tool its web upgrading but i need to figure out how to make it manually step by step again with ease , can u help me with some links to do so and get to recovery again as if i push vol dn + pwr not working anymore on my device !!:(

your help is much apreciated

Its really easy this time just look here
Download your regions firmware, run the flashtool as administrater and pick CSE flash. Thats all you need to do. As for the factory reset, try the steps that i wrote above, its a bit different from the old way.

omarsalah007

Aug 16, 2014
baghdad
All work good , I downgrade to 4.2.2 by .tot file then upgrade by flashing kdz 4.4.2 :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app