[Q] PC cant detect my Tab when connected via USB

Search This thread

jessiifruiit24

May 16, 2014
I really in need of help here. Can someone tell me if what's going on with my tablet (Galaxy Tab 2 10.1). I've tried to connect it to the PC via USB because I wanted to transfer my files but nothing pops out even "usb cant be recognized", instead it's only charging. Another problem of mine is... I think when I connect my Tab on a wifi it keeps on rebooting every after 2-3 mins. Btw, i've updated my device to android 4.2.2 (Cyanogenmod) Please tell me what to do. Thank you.

davide_94

Oct 22, 2011
Zürich
www.l-d-b.ch
Same problem at me

I really in need of help here. Can someone tell me if what's going on with my tablet (Galaxy Tab 2 10.1). I've tried to connect it to the PC via USB because I wanted to transfer my files but nothing pops out even "usb cant be recognized", instead it's only charging. Another problem of mine is... I think when I connect my Tab on a wifi it keeps on rebooting every after 2-3 mins. Btw, i've updated my device to android 4.2.2 (Cyanogenmod) Please tell me what to do. Thank you.

I have the same problem. On Omni rom 4.4.2. Pls help us.. is there a driver for windows or a app to fix this bug??

jpdesuasido

Jan 13, 2013
City of Meycauayan

I have the same problem. On Omni rom 4.4.2. Pls help us.. is there a driver for windows or a app to fix this bug??

Do this if you didn't do it earlier:
  1. Install Samsung Kies. Wait for it untill the installation is completed. The drivers are already included during the installation. You can find the setup file in here
  2. Reboot your PC and connect your tablet.
  3. Enable Android debugging in Settings > Developer Options (tap the build number in About tablet rapidly) > Android debugging (press to check).