CLOSED[AOSPA 4.4.2] PARANOIDANDROID 4.2+[beta3][V500][03/25/2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

joshuadjohnson22

Oct 27, 2011
Atlanta
Freezing the GEL seems to have helped. Didn't touch it at all yesterday and only lost 11% it probably would have been better but was out of wife range for most of last night.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I installed greenify and added most apps (All the ones I don't need notifications from) and that has helped my battery life. Still holding on to GEL for now but I disabled Google now from the launcher settings.

Btw install the G2 xposed mod he updated the beta to include stock type roms, you can change your navigation buttons, knock off and other stuff

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

zahir32

Jan 17, 2011
XBMC?

Is it just me, or is the elephant in the room with all these 4.4 roms the fact that XBMC doesn't work (no screen touches registered) ? People go on about smart covers, notification bars and little hiccups here and there, meanwhile this major piece of software seems to be broken on every custom rom for our device except for the one based on the stock firmware.

Oddly, I am running XBMC on Kit Kat on my Nexus 7 just fine.

woody1

May 2, 2010
Atlanta
Is it just me, or is the elephant in the room with all these 4.4 roms the fact that XBMC doesn't work (no screen touches registered) ? People go on about smart covers, notification bars and little hiccups here and there, meanwhile this major piece of software seems to be broken on every custom rom for our device except for the one based on the stock firmware.

Oddly, I am running XBMC on Kit Kat on my Nexus 7 just fine.

Might be a major issue for XBMC users, but I don't know how many people are running XBMC on a tablet. I've never used it, but doesn't it make more sense to run it on a stick computer? No offense, just asking.

Reactions: MetalMonkey

zahir32

Jan 17, 2011
XBMC on Tablets

Might be a major issue for XBMC users, but I don't know how many people are running XBMC on a tablet. I've never used it, but doesn't it make more sense to run it on a stick computer? No offense, just asking.

If you haven't tried XBMC (properly set up) on a tablet, you're missing one of the delights of owning a media consumption device. There is a cornucopia of high definition movies, documentaries, TV series, music shows and news programs waiting to be had. The convenience of having all this media content at your fingertips on a tablet can't be overstated. Stick PCs chain you to a TV screen - that's what they're for. XBMC sets you free - at least on every other tablet I own except the LG Pad running custom firmware!

Meisterqn

Jun 26, 2010
I love XBMC on my tablet, too.
With a plugin for my favourite streaming service for HD movies and series, it's great on every place with WIFI.
I'm waiting until it's running on custom roms.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts