[24/08/10][TAB][Manila 2.5]Manila GPS tracker (version 3)

Search This thread

mkucuksari

May 11, 2008
A Small Request:Altitude Info

Hi MoonNah,

Thanks again for this wonderfull application :) I have a small request:eek:

Will it be possible to add a new item as "Altitude" for current position :eek:

Cheers

MoonNah

Aug 10, 2007
Saint-Petrsburg
The next version will have a choice of light and dark skin. It will look for light skin.

Attachments

• ScreenShot30.jpg
    ScreenShot30.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 385

polystirenman

Aug 20, 2007
London
i must say that this is an excellent job and idea.but without full english translation there is no use of this tab for me.hope it will get translated.

the_b00gyman

Jul 21, 2009
Let me say it rude: Thats ****ing unbelievable.
Nice Work!
If you give me a wordlist with the English words, I'll translate it to German for you! (PM me for that)

WOW!

MoonNah

Aug 10, 2007
Saint-Petrsburg
New screenshots from version 2 tracker. When you click on the compass or the speedometer, they will grow in full screen.

Attachments

• ScreenShot31.jpg
    ScreenShot31.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 321
  • ScreenShot32.jpg
    ScreenShot32.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 294

MoonNah

Aug 10, 2007
Saint-Petrsburg
Hi MoonNah,

Supeerrrrrr :D You are doing great, go ahead :) Will be looking version 2 with English translation.

Yes English is, and files other locales filled with English, who want to translate from English into their native language.
In addition, the setting of the transition from white to black skin.
And the track record now goes to the universal format for Yandex and for Google Earth :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have Sense 2.5 and I followed the installation exactly. However I cannot see the tab. When I tried to check in the list of tabs, it's not there either. How do I see this tab?

I had exactly same problem before. now I worked out. it's my fault. didn't read/understand install instruction very well. so correct step is:

1. download and install B_L_Group_Manila_GPS_Tracker_Tab_v3.cab. it will need restart your device. (this is the main install program.you need install this first)
    2. download and install B_L_Group_Manila_GPS_Tracker_Tab_ColorIcon_3.cab if you need color ICON show on your HTC SENSE (my case is only downloaded and installed this small patch:eek:)
    3.Go to Start> Settings > Today and disable Manila/htc sense
    4.Go to Start, you will find a folder called B&L_Group. run the BL_Group_FixStartManila in this folder. at the end of process Manila will start but in the settings of today won't checkboxed, than go there and check it.
    5. be ware the B_L_Group_FixStartManila_2.5.cab in the post is only for remove the tab (uninstall). don't confuse it with the one at previous step. you may don't need it if you want keep this fantastic program in your device.
    6. need create folder yandexmaps\waypoints on your storage card
    7. locale regional need to be set English. (strange, otherwise will get error when you enable GPS)

again, thanks a lot for the developers... I've installed yesterday so far so good. love the UI. great job!
    Working link from google:
    files.brothersoft. com/mobile_software/gps_travel/Manila_GPS_Tracker.zip
    (developer.mobile.brothersoft. com/moonnah-808705/ in case direct link doesn't work).
    Sorry, can't post links yet (too few posts).

T.