Colored PIN Unlocker

Search This thread

hazzahex

Jan 12, 2010
Pulborough
Hi,

This is my second thread

ONLY FOR ENGLISH ROMS

What about Us Welsh, Scottish and Irish??

Britain aint just made up of "England"yuh know
yeah, sorry for the delayed response, the reason that i say this is because the method for this modification uses files within the rom files of the device, for the mod to work i have to replace some of these files, this requires the file names to be correct, what i am not sure of is if the file names are different on a foreign device, you are welcome to try but if the mod does not work then that is your explanation!

Hope this helps

:)

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
please can someone try this one and post a screenshot because i have another layout and can't try this skin!

Last edited:

fofo13

Jul 8, 2009
Taskbar

Hi, I know this is not a taskbar forum but, where can I get the taskbar show in the screen that you post it? :confused:

Thanks.

hazzahex

Jan 12, 2010
Pulborough
please can someone try this one and post a screenshot because i have another layout and can't try this skin!

screen0031.png

looks good, i like it, i will make some more similar
:)

jsmccabe78

May 16, 2008
Is this OK to use with CHT V1.8.5 ?

no.

Co0kieMonster said:
About the CHT lockscreen:
Currently, the CHT lock screen does not support any PIN code or password protected unlocking.
Remove any unlock codes before turning on the CHT lockscreen or you will be permanently locked out of your device and you'll have to do a hard reset.
If you are using a gsensor app to automatically rotate the screen and you have it to always rotate, you should add the class "CHTLockscreen" to the exception list.
If you don't have the rotation app set rotate everything, but only a list of desired programs, then you don't have anything to worry about.
If you need to lock the CHT lockscreen externally, you can do it with this: "\Windows\CHT_Helper.exe -lock"

There is a sim unlocker as seen here which is different and compatible.

Cheers.