[Q] Rom Recommendations

Search This thread

CarvellW

Oct 1, 2011
Hi LG Optimus G Fans,

So I got a new LG Optimus G and about to root and unlock boot loader. (im new to all of this). What i want now is recommendations for the best and most stable rom available for this device. Just leave your comments and let me know what you think.

optimusv45

Jan 22, 2012
Huntington, WV
Hi LG Optimus G Fans,

So I got a new LG Optimus G and about to root and unlock boot loader. (im new to all of this). What i want now is recommendations for the best and most stable rom available for this device. Just leave your comments and let me know what you think.

There are quite a few solid roms. Look at what people say about them and try it out. I was on kitkat for a few months, can't name a single kitkat feature that I use, so went back to 4.3. Now everything is solid with plenty of features. You really gotta just try some

Reactions: CarvellW

bgkone

Jan 22, 2014
Ukraine
Hi, i am using Beanstalk 01/27/14 rom + AK kernel from MiZrY in the thread to carbon/psx rom.
Rom very smooth rum assuring not underestimated the frequency and reduced voltage, brightness on auto, using the game as well as on the Internet, missing no less than 4h of screen, and 5h+ and keeps stable
Dont work led notification, so like a stable rom, I use the second week, problems not encountered

vv.jpg

Reactions: CarvellW

CarvellW

Oct 1, 2011
Hi, i am using Beanstalk 01/27/14 rom + AK kernel from MiZrY in the thread to carbon/psx rom.
Rom very smooth rum assuring not underestimated the frequency and reduced voltage, brightness on auto, using the game as well as on the Internet, missing no less than 4h of screen, and 5h+ and keeps stable
Dont work led notification, so like a stable rom, I use the second week, problems not encountered

View attachment 2590435

I will look into the Beanstalk rom

jxcorex28

Feb 20, 2014
Tuscaloosa, Al.
Cm11 m3 snapshot+banks gapps...works for me, I don't use a lot of those features from other ROMs like bean,slim or PAC so I just use xposed framework if I'm missing features..BTW does anyone know if there's a hellkat ROM around ? I didn't find it in goomanager

Sent from my LG-E970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Nick N

Sep 10, 2009
Columbus, Ohio

trueiceman

For the most stable its SnowJB rom (use with mysteryemotionz 6.1 kernel if you want more speed). For the best balanced themable/features/performance i go with the official cm10.2 rom and use the neighborhood kernel with it along with xposed app. I don't find kitkat worth it yet because of lack of gameplay performance and theming features.

Top Liked Posts