[ROM][STOPPED]PRADA port...all done and stable, so STOPPED further tinkering

what kind of SNS integration you need??

• Total voters
Search This thread

gajen_b

Jul 27, 2012
good rom, but why in theme section??

i think i am lucky to find this rom seeing it at below of your name. i just want to know why it is in this forum? achyut, you did it deliberately? why?
even then, thanks for this rom.
bluetooth fc. but i replace it with setting from v3.4 and it is good, but no ics setting style :( thanks for this rom :) and why everyone say get well?? you ill??

Last edited:

kundalini_bq

May 11, 2012
Now. I'm using Prada v5.0 rom. It's great rom but I found some minor errors:
- sometime camera took picture with alsmost green color.
- sometime wifi cannot detect wifi host.
Anyway, I realy love it.

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: achyut

sekhar13515

Jun 25, 2011
People buy the phones with thousands of rupees, but why they prefer just black and white theme...I can't understand...

Pollie81

Mar 8, 2012
Google Pixel 6a
People buy the phones with thousands of rupees, but why they prefer just black and white theme...I can't understand...

why do some people have blue or red or whatever as a favorite color?

you can't understand that someone doesn't like black and white?

offcouse you should now that you can't debate about someones personal taste..
you don't like black and white? no problem but your post is kind of useless..

achyut

Jun 18, 2011
Kolkata
Xiaomi 13 Pro

it's not a regular ROM buddy. it's an aesthetic (not authentic) port from one of the most beautiful phones available. and perhaps the deepest PRADA inspired ROM around here. ;)

and if it wasn't for peoples liking, they won't be trying to port "THIS" ROM to their cells. like sgs or the 2x.
so, ur a bit offbeat with the likings, maybe. need to have a knack to appreciate elegancy for enjoying the port. ;)

neways, PRADA port is, was and always will be my all time favorite. i learnt modding/cooking through this ROM ;)

and take a chill-pill buddy. u don't hafta "understand" everything in the forums. ;) be a bit concerned bout the ROM yaa using, and let the ones who enjoy the "black and white" do the bug reporting and reviewing for better support.

thanks and regards,
achyut.

achyut

Jun 18, 2011
Kolkata
Xiaomi 13 Pro
[development stopped]

ANY FURTHER DEVELOPMENT STOPPED.

THE PORT IS 100% COMPLETE AND READY. there is no need to tinker that and get it bad.

NO NOTHING. JUST THE PURE PRADA EXPERIENCE.

if you want things like scrollable toggles, ICS settings, etc etc, use the Supressed Version. This is a completely unmodded Port.

thanks and regards,
Achyut.

kamran_ms

Oct 25, 2013
mc

Teach me something I do not know how to please:angel:
i want to chang rom to android 4.2.2
but i dont like bug

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts