[THEME] Gingerbread DL30/EB01 (V6, FIXES)

Search This thread

eriscentro

Mar 18, 2010
Code:
Full GB notification bar, settings from nitsuj17 (also part of engraved), Retro for GB icons, and the dev of yellowjacket dl30 (can't remember off hand). I also used two images from barnacles10. Thanks fasc devs for the help, as theming is new to me (especially Dtatchd)
I don't think that text transfers, from a different ROM. It's my first real theme, so don't judge (harshly) :D Btw, the white battery on the top left in the notification bar is called battery indicator. It's not included in the ROM, it's a market download. NOTE- Works fine with EB01, flash this fix IMMEDIATELY after flashing the theme (FIX DL) - credit Kinesis
lock.jpgmenu.jpghone.jpgnotification.jpgView attachment 508400settings.jpg

Release log -
v6 - Removal of accurate battery (I don't like it), but a version will be available with it. Also fixed is the batt charging animation and the USB mount android is now green :)D)
v5 - subtext now white, no other changes
v4 - progress bar now yellow, subtext also yellow (I'm wondering about this, ask if you want it green)
v3 - black menu, notification text fixed, now black text on white background
v2- fixed/changed dialer (apparently old one was black on black)

Link v6 w/o accurate battery - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1185896/spermanmod-gb-dl30-rev8_(v6)noacc.zip
Link v5 with acc - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1185896/spermanmod-gb-dl30-rev7_(v5).zip

-If you like the theme, consider donating to the eriscentro new case fund :) My current case is a POS, a new one would be nice Donate Here

Last edited:

eriscentro

Mar 18, 2010
The only problem is that it's white on white in the notification bar, and the status_bar_latest_event_content.xml has to be edited.

rigglemania

Dec 20, 2010
ported from retrokid's ultimate GB theme, or is this fresh work? Very excited to hear it's inbound either way, just curious :)

tonu42

Nov 14, 2010
I have been waiting for so long to get gb theme on my phone. Thank you sooooo much!!!!

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
hadnt noticed someone was doing it for dl30 :eek:...i fixed up retro's old port gingerbread for drod2169s rubiks release as well...with a few changes of course

Last edited:

mikey6p

Oct 24, 2010
Santa Ana CA
hadnt noticed someone was doing it for dl30 :eek:...i fixed up retro's old port gingerbread for drod2169s rubiks release as well...with a few changes of course
I installed that rom and the theme didn't change at all...looked like stock dl30, and had a grip of fc errors. I wish he'd have threads for more of his work.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

eriscentro

Mar 18, 2010
I'm sorry guys, I had school work to do. I have it down, except the battery wasn't showing up. I can do it tomorrow, but it's almost done (I swear)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    Full GB notification bar, settings from nitsuj17 (also part of engraved), Retro for GB icons, and the dev of yellowjacket dl30 (can't remember off hand). I also used two images from barnacles10. Thanks fasc devs for the help, as theming is new to me (especially Dtatchd)
    I don't think that text transfers, from a different ROM. It's my first real theme, so don't judge (harshly) :D Btw, the white battery on the top left in the notification bar is called battery indicator. It's not included in the ROM, it's a market download. NOTE- Works fine with EB01, flash this fix IMMEDIATELY after flashing the theme (FIX DL) - credit Kinesis
    lock.jpgmenu.jpghone.jpgnotification.jpgView attachment 508400settings.jpg

Release log -
    v6 - Removal of accurate battery (I don't like it), but a version will be available with it. Also fixed is the batt charging animation and the USB mount android is now green :)D)
    v5 - subtext now white, no other changes
    v4 - progress bar now yellow, subtext also yellow (I'm wondering about this, ask if you want it green)
    v3 - black menu, notification text fixed, now black text on white background
    v2- fixed/changed dialer (apparently old one was black on black)

Link v6 w/o accurate battery - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1185896/spermanmod-gb-dl30-rev8_(v6)noacc.zip
    Link v5 with acc - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1185896/spermanmod-gb-dl30-rev7_(v5).zip

-If you like the theme, consider donating to the eriscentro new case fund :) My current case is a POS, a new one would be nice Donate Here
    Awesome. Can't wait to see it :)
    I also had the media error when I first flashed this, then I reread the original post and it says:

NOTE- Works fine with EB01, flash this fix IMMEDIATELY after flashing the theme (FIX DL) - credit Kinesis

So I reflashed the gingerbread theme and immediately flashed the FIX DL download and have not had a problem since.

Just hope this theme continues to get refined :)

FYI, I am running Superclean 2.3