[Q] I need help with stock restoring, I so desperated

Search This thread

yukimura_vn

Jan 28, 2014
Hi, I really need help for my situation. I got my S4, I can install recovery, I can install custom rom (Cyanogemod..) but now I want to restore to TouchWiz stock rom, because I need that to unlock my phone. Everytime, every rom I flash with Odin failed. I try 2 days and now I feel hopeless. I try every stock rom, MJA, MDC, NAE (4.4.2). I got know void warranty 0x1, I don't know if this is a problem for restore. Can someone help me ?

BIGSAMDA1ST

Nov 29, 2012
Brooklyn,Ny..
Hi, I really need help for my situation. I got my S4, I can install recovery, I can install custom rom (Cyanogemod..) but now I want to restore to TouchWiz stock rom, because I need that to unlock my phone. Everytime, every rom I flash with Odin failed. I try 2 days and now I feel hopeless. I try every stock rom, MJA, MDC, NAE (4.4.2). I got know void warranty 0x1, I don't know if this is a problem for restore. Can someone help me ?
Give this a try. It's a big file so it'll take a while to download but it's worth a shot. Good Luck

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=25944

Starhero

Oct 19, 2007
Yes, unless vmware can get direct read and write to your usb ports.it's the issue with virtual hardware on the guest os.with out getting into too much technical detail try to get off VMware. Try to use a normal Windows pc.

Reactions: BIGSAMDA1ST

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, unless vmware can get direct read and write to your usb ports.it's the issue with virtual hardware on the guest os.with out getting into too much technical detail try to get off VMware. Try to use a normal Windows pc.