TWRP won't flash CM 11

Search This thread
K

kernelpanic_

I have downloaded the CM11 package from the Cyanogenmod website and the Gapps from goo.im. Whenever I try to flash any of them, I get an error with E: and whatever usually comes after that with Failed in red. Does it have something to do with being on rooted stock KitKat? If you can help, thanks. The stock lags badly and the battery drains fast.

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

I have downloaded the CM11 package from the Cyanogenmod website and the Gapps from goo.im. Whenever I try to flash any of them, I get an error with E: and whatever usually comes after that with Failed in red. Does it have something to do with being on rooted stock KitKat? If you can help, thanks. The stock lags badly and the battery drains fast.

well did you download the D2LTE version of CM11 and check the MD5? also have you tried with other recoveries? you can also try Wicked X 8.0 or Tribute Rom which are based on stock

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

well did you download the D2LTE version of CM11 and check the MD5? also have you tried with other recoveries? you can also try Wicked X 8.0 or Tribute Rom which are based on stock