S-Off Achieved for Inc2

Search This thread

xgunther

Dec 19, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
The developers over at alpharevx have achieved S-Off for our device. I volunteered (eagerly) to be a guinea pig. I can confirm that it works!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEva63LEJyQ

Be sure to donate to them. They have worked extremely hard to get s-off on the newest generation HTC devices.

I'm sure that support for the inc2 will be added to their lineup in a few days.

nimdae

Feb 19, 2010
Texas
www.beausteward.com
I've been wanting to join their community and offer help with my engineering expertise but I haven't had time :S (stupid job) I just might have to donate to them instead.

Tarpit_Carnivore

Apr 13, 2010
This is pretty awesome. I look forward to seeing what Roms come out before I jump the gun. My phone acted weird under temproot so I want to hold off until there are devs working on ROMS and can address issues. I can't wait to see some Sense3.0 things get ported over or full blown 3.0

Deyez

Jul 22, 2010
I'd be more than happy to jump the gun, be a guinea pig, lab rat, etc if they need another test subject.

PMs welcome ;D

bod1ggity

Jan 11, 2011
Sarasota
The developers over at alpharevx have achieved S-Off for our device. I volunteered (eagerly) to be a guinea pig. I can confirm that it works!

That is awsome. I don't really post on here, but I have been eagerly reading and checking every day. Waiting for a root. Im so excited! I love the phone already, it will be even more incredible with the root. How simple is the root process? Did you have any troubles, or instant root? I read some people had to repeat steps a few times to get it.

pinakaeus

May 18, 2011
San Bernadino, California
:D I don't know if this is relevant to the topic but, how long do you think before we get custom roms? As great as Sense is, I like the 'standard' android look better at times :/

EDIT: Can I volunteer to be a Guinea pig?

mykenyc

Jun 16, 2009
Phoenix
It's irrelevant to be a guinea pig as of now considering there is no custom recovery, let alone roms, I've owned multiple Android phones and this is the first one i will attempt to make a rom with(i did themes back in the day for the MyTouch). I will research starting tomorrow on what to do etc (already have fedora set up on my laptop).

Last edited:

xgunther

Dec 19, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
It's irrelevant to be a guinea pig as of now considering there is no custom recovery, let alone roms, I've owned multiple Android phones and this is the first one i will attempt to make a rom with(i did themes back in the day for the MyTouch). I will research starting tomorrow on what to do etc (already have fedora set up on my laptop).

We have a custom recovery that is being tested, and check the the dev section. Our first flash-able kernel is now available.

pinakaeus

May 18, 2011
San Bernadino, California
Just an off topic question, after rooting, I have heard that there are apps that basically give you tethering without paying the $20 (or how ever much it is) to do it "officially", can someone tell me if that's true or not? Thanks.

plascz

Jul 30, 2010
my phone is verizon incredible 2, my phone is s-off, I am in china. hehe,my english is terrible,because I study not long

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEva63LEJyQ

Be sure to donate to them. They have worked extremely hard to get s-off on the newest generation HTC devices.