Search This thread

drock212

Aug 26, 2009
ORLANDO
Everything you have mentioned has been reported numerous times. This thread has a ton of information in it. ;)

This bluetooth issue is none existent with me. I mean at first yes it sounded a little flat but I went into the built in equalizer in googles music player turned bass up and boom got good sound quality back. The real issue is it not playing through the headset right away. But there's work arounds for that like doing the phone call thing or simply killing the task and starting it back up. But as Task said all has been reported. Again this is the best ROM experience I've had in years #1 in my book!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

markjo

Sep 4, 2010
Everything you have mentioned has been reported numerous times. This thread has a ton of information in it. ;)

I know that kind sir. Just stating my experience along with the same problems ;)

Oh but I do have a question, is there not supposed to be a music player included with the ROM or Gapps? That I actually haven't bothered searching about :p

Last edited:

RedSkulll

Nov 12, 2012
Cambridge
I figured out how to turn up the BT volume if its still low... There is still no bass but at least is a little louder :) when connected to bluetooth, turn down the volume all the way and than turn it back up :)

I hope it helps any of you that had this problem.

bg4710

Oct 12, 2012
kingsport
Nope

I know that kind sir. Just stating my experience along with the same problems ;)

Oh but I do have a question, is there not supposed to be a music player included with the ROM or Gapps? That I actually haven't bothered searching about :p

No music player included, this was one of the first things I wondered a long time back when I first flashed the ROM, but yeah no music player included:cool:

merog

May 20, 2012
I would certainly be willing to help test and troulbeshoot this bluetooth issue. I use the bluetooth sync with my car (2013 Kia Forte Koup SX - non UVO/Navigation system module) and would also be willing to donate probably $10-$15 (i do not have a lot of spare money) for a bluetooth device for testing.

i also would love to see BT fixed and willing to test or anything else that might help. Just let me know what I can do to help. Thanks in advance.

derberts

Jul 18, 2012

I believe I remember task saying it was up to the user to download a music player.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

AndroidJiuJitsu

Oct 5, 2012
Brantford
I don't understand why anyone wouldn't wipe before flashing *ANY* ROM. Has anyone ever posted "flashed dirty and no problems!"?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Not to brag, but I dirty flashed 11/12 in a rush to give it a try for a day before I got back home to do a full wipe of the system.

I've been going strong for two days with no problems. Well, I have only one game that FC's, but that has always happened with all the ROMs so I chalk that up as a problem with the game as it is the only one that does it.

No echo, Bluetooth or WiFi problems, so all is good. I have some amazing battery life so I won't bother doing a clean wipe until he next the update or until something goes wrong with what I have now.

I've been tempted to flirt with the new kt747 kernel, but opted to leave things as they are. I've been married long enough to know that flirting only gets you in trouble.

Fantastic job Task! Quality product! Everyone just has to follow the OP and learn how to search keywords.

geoldr

Feb 4, 2012
SF Bay Area
Is it a ROM issue or Samsung issue that when I send an MMS my pictures are always upside down or sideways. I'm not sure why it keeps happening. Also in the messaging app if I send or receive an MMS that has text attached with it everything looks bad. The picture is over the text and doesn't look good.

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Is it a ROM issue or Samsung issue that when I send an MMS my pictures are always upside down or sideways. I'm not sure why it keeps happening. Also in the messaging app if I send or receive an MMS that has text attached with it everything looks bad. The picture is over the text and doesn't look good.

If you search you would know. Please do that. Thanks.

Fausto77

Jul 11, 2012
Accidentally Denied SU request

Hey guys, great ROM just flashed today. Problem is, the first time I accessed ROM control I accidentally denied SU access. I went in to superSU and then deleted ROM control thinking it would prompt me again but it hasn't am I screwed or what action should I take? Thanks!

A Ham Sandwich

Nov 22, 2011
When I receive an MMS, it gets put in a different conversation showing myself and the person who sent it to me as the sender. Why would it show two senders, with one being my own number??
The sender reads, "Sender, +1-xxx-xxx-xxxx" the second one being my number. It's been that way for at least two builds, but they come out more often than I receive MMS so it's hard to say how long the issue's existed.
It also doesn't show the sender's G+ image in the conversation list for the MMS message that's grouped into a separate conversation but it does for SMS conversations, but it shows the avatar/image in the actual conversation of either once it's open.
I hope all of that made sense.

EDIT: A screenshot:
2ljglqa.png

Last edited:

drock212

Aug 26, 2009
ORLANDO
When I receive an MMS, it gets put in a different conversation showing myself and the person who sent it to me as the sender. Why would it show two senders, with one being my own number??
The sender reads, "Sender, +1-xxx-xxx-xxxx" the second one being my number. It's been that way for at least two builds, but they come out more often than I receive MMS so it's hard to say how long the issue's existed.
It also doesn't show the sender's G+ image in the conversation list for the MMS message that's grouped into a separate conversation but it does for SMS conversations, but it shows the avatar/image in the actual conversation of either once it's open.

2ljglqa.png

I had an issue like that once. Are your contacts merged or do you have multiple listings the same contact? Also used to happen if I had a contact merged with my Facebook and there was like a slight variation like Facebook having 1 then the phone number. So this isn't a ROM issue its a "your settings" issue.

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon

It looks like you're not using the MMS.apk that is packaged with this ROM.

fableevoke

Nov 10, 2011
I'm just new to s3. I flashed this rom. But some of the features are missing. Eg. smart stay, pop up play, etc. Tired of reading the forum from the start. Please provide me a link for tweaks. Thanks!

zaisaroni

Apr 10, 2012
St. Paul, MN
I'm just new to s3. I flashed this rom. But some of the features are missing. Eg. smart stay, pop up play, etc. Tired of reading the forum from the start. Please provide me a link for tweaks. Thanks!

That's all built into a Samsung ROM. You stripped Samsung out when you installed this soooooo...

Sent from my TGFY AOKP'd Galaxy S3

jebise101

Jan 22, 2010

yeah please read OP and FAQ to get more details. plus you can get smart stay type apps from the play store.

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon

This is AOKP. If you want those features go back to touchwhiz. Also. Read the OP before posting in this thread again. Thanks. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB