Bicycle Mounts For The S5

Search This thread

Stiflerlv

Apr 9, 2010
Its been a while, maybe someone has bought some nice bike holders?

I have S5 with UAG case, so I think I want some universal holder... Anyone can suggest?

Kiriakos-GR

Apr 7, 2016
Volos
From all solutions posted here up to date none is worthy enough to combine a secure mounting point, and at the same time this offering to the phone some sort of protection.
Possibly no one looking at the market of holders for motorcycles, because them do not come at budget pricing.

Thanks. Looks interesting. 53% 5/5 on Amazon, but 8% 1/5. Are you still happy with it?

Sandro's review is great. He gave it 2/5, and I will not buy it.

I still love it, but I don't use it that often, so can't vouch for reliability. Yes sandro's review is right about having to adjust it to prevent obscuring the menu buttons (on my S5). I guess it doesn't bother me so much to have to adjust the straps as I put it on the bike. I have to stop anyway to take a call, so having to use two hands to remove phone also isn't a problem for me.

Reactions: andacro

andacro

Guys, what do you think about this one?
Bike-Holder-Bicycle-Mount-for-Samsung-Galaxy-S5-G900-bicycle-stand-.jpg

Bike-Holder-Bicycle-Mount-for-Samsung-Galaxy-S5-G900-bicycle-stand-.jpg

Looks nice. I had somewhat similar to my Sony Xperia Acro S. It worked fine. Going to order one for my S5.

Last edited:

yetep

Oct 6, 2008
Don't know if any of the people looking for good bike mounts are from the UK or not but my solution is pretty simple and works remarkably well.

I use a combination of the "universal" bike mount from Tiger (high street store) and the phone holder part of a Primark Selfie Stick. Both of these are made with extremely hard and sturdy plastic, and the screw mount on the bike mount is the same as the one on the stick. Take the phone holder off the stick, screw it to the mount and you have a universal, extremely sturdy bike mount that holds the phone in place at all 4 corners.

Reactions: andacro

Nick1602

Nov 25, 2014
Indaiatuba
Don't listen to the silly universal ones..

You want the best mount?? I'll tell you what the best mount is!!

It's a case.. That's right.. After riding 150 miles a week for many years and having all sorts of cycle computers, I wanted something CLEAN!! I bought a two piece case, like an otterbox (I forget the brand) and simply mounted the plastic to a typical ring clamp on my bike. I drilled/glues into the clamp so it was secured as could be!

When it was time for ride time, I would simply slide the rubber case (the second piece) around my phone than secured that into the mounted plastic case (The first piece)

It was 100000x better looking, it was actually USEFUL as you could use it while riding, it was also extremely secure! and could never come out without the proper bending and normal way you would take a phone out.

20120223_185238.jpg

20120223_185248.jpg

20120223_185338.jpg

This was mounted so I could adjust on the fly, I used one of the garmin computer clamps I had laying around that would twist sideways and up and down. so when I got going I can adjust the phone so its angled with the wind and won't be a mud flap :)
Great Ideia, I have a case that is just the same, could you show how you fix that?

Top Liked Posts