[Q] Galaxy note 3 losing 4g LTE

Search This thread

kiddo94

Jan 5, 2012
My galaxy note 3 is currently running the latest stock firmware from Tmobile, non-rooted. For about a week there was still LTE signal on my device; however, today after I received a phone call from a friend, the mobile network drop to EDGE and won't get back to LTE. I tried restart the phone, reset the apn setting, and nothing works. I had this issue before with a custom ROM and assumed it was due to the ROM that I installed. Now it happens with a stock firmware as well.
Does anyone have any solution to this or have the same issue and know to get LTE back on their note 3?
Thank you for your time.

kiddo94

Jan 5, 2012
Try using kies to restore back to stock and then if you want re root. if you need help just let me know and ill be happy to help you!

I restore to stock several times but I never use kies to restore stock though. I'll try it then. But for the record, whenever I restore to stock, or factory reset the phone, it has LTE back; however, for about a week, it drops to EDGE again :/

atlzonly89

Dec 24, 2013
Atlanta GA
I restore to stock several times but I never use kies to restore stock though. I'll try it then. But for the record, whenever I restore to stock, or factory reset the phone, it has LTE back; however, for about a week, it drops to EDGE again :/

so try to restore with kies, and see if that helps, if it doesnt call tmobile up and do a warrenty exchange, thats the best way from there. if you need the step by step ill be happy to post!

Reactions: kiddo94

kiddo94

Jan 5, 2012
so try to restore with kies, and see if that helps, if it doesnt call tmobile up and do a warrenty exchange, thats the best way from there. if you need the step by step ill be happy to post!

I actually bought this phone from a trusted ebay sellers :/ I'm not sure if I can do a warranty exchange at tmobile store

atlzonly89

Dec 24, 2013
Atlanta GA
I actually bought this phone from a trusted ebay sellers :/ I'm not sure if I can do a warranty exchange at tmobile store

i know i shouldnt be advising this but:

if u dont have insurance, call tmo tell them you want to add insurance to your account....call back later on, and tell them you need a warrenty exchange due to your LTE not sticking. if they deny then well not to sure what to tell you buddy

kiddo94

Jan 5, 2012
i know i shouldnt be advising this but:

if u dont have insurance, call tmo tell them you want to add insurance to your account....call back later on, and tell them you need a warrenty exchange due to your LTE not sticking. if they deny then well not to sure what to tell you buddy

Alright...I just restored the phone to stock firmware using kies, ..and my mobile network is still at EDGE. I guess i have to go to tmobile store tomorrow then :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.