[STOCK ROM][4.4] NE6 Kitkat ROM [i747M]

Search This thread

csingh

Oct 30, 2010
Toronto
First try flashing it as is.

if it doesnt boot, then you need to update your bootloader to 4.3+ (meaning 4.3 or 4.4 bootloaders will work)

Sorry I should've mentioned, I did try to flash as is, and it just stays stuck at the Samsung logo. Would you happen to know which 4.3 bootloaders would be safe to flash for my Rogers i747m? Thanks for your help.

zzricezz

Apr 6, 2007
i had 4.3 on my s3 and now i upgraded to NE6_STOCK_ODEXED and it stuck at SAMSUNG logo, what to do?

zzricezz

Apr 6, 2007
Flashed the stock kitkat rom and it worked, so then i tried this rom again and it hang at SAMSUNG logo again. So it not the bootloader issue anymore since it would have been upgraded already.

Something else is causing this rom to hang. I'm on Rogers if that make any difference.

csingh

Oct 30, 2010
Toronto
Flashed the stock kitkat rom and it worked, so then i tried this rom again and it hang at SAMSUNG logo again. So it not the bootloader issue anymore since it would have been upgraded already.

Something else is causing this rom to hang. I'm on Rogers if that make any difference.
+1, I'm getting the same issue here :\ Also using a Rogers S3

umvagia0

Jun 28, 2007
Did a clean wipe/tried to install this rom multiple times last night on my rogers i747m, I couldn't get any signal or radio data...kept saying it couldn't detect a sim card. I reflashed updated a radio, still same issue. I installed both deodexed and odexed versions, nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mj81fbi.png

Stock rom, zipaligned, rooted, and with init.d support and latest busybox baked in.

Based on the i747m firmware from here: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=31043

Note: Devs ARE FREE to use this as a base to update their roms. Have fun :good:

[SIZE=+1]MANDATORY PREREQUISITE[/SIZE]
    • Be AT LEAST on a 4.3 and up bootloader

[SIZE=+1]Downloads[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Steps for Flashing[/SIZE]
    1. Update your recovery to latest TWRP, CWM, Philz, whatever you are using
    2. Download ROM
    3. Wipe data (optional, but recommended)
    4. Wipe internal sd (optional, but recommended)
    5. Flash rom
    6. Profit.

[SIZE=+1]Mods/add-ons/other flashables[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Credits[/SIZE]
    • JustArchi - for the kitchen
    • Samsung - Putting together a great update
    • Google - For android!
    NE6 4.4 Bootloader & Modem for I747M Only

Links are fixed now, sorry about that

Here yo go man... my contribution..

You can't Flash the NE6 modem over any 4.3 bootloader you will fry your device or so i've heard, so here it is the NE6 4.4 bootloader and modem

** ONLY FOR I747M I AM NOT Responsible if you TOAST your device.. i747M ONLY

This will update your bootloader to 4.4 bootloader and then will flash the latest NE6 modem..**

***WARNING There is no GOING BACK after this*****

You are WELLCOME

So HIT THANKS you UNGRATEFUL Mofos :):laugh:
    ok trying ...i know that !!! but it will not brick the phone?? that's what i mean !! anyway thanks for reply!!:good:

No it won't
    Ahhh ok. Yup, that'd make sense. Either way, this one is up and running in its own thread so theres not much reason to worry about mine now anyway. No big deal. Ill focus on building the full odin flashable firmware and an I747 port for Tmobile instead.
    It's only the rom, nothing else