[APP][25MAR10][v2.4.0.2]Power Radio - FM player with RDS decoding

Search This thread

starbright_

Apr 11, 2010
Doesn't work on HTC Touch2 (Mega). Even after copy HTCFM.DLL (which should be a wrapper of FmRadioSDK.dll) to /Windows.
Any chance to get it working or any other nice FM radio application available?

YiannisK1

Sep 20, 2011
Athens
Presets

I like Power Radio very much. It works perfectly with my HTC T8282. Could you please tell me if there is a way to rearrange the presets manually? Thanks. Yiannis.

Last edited:

Martynet

Oct 8, 2006
Hi, I manage to buy HTC HD2 on ebay for 10 bucks, just to play with... There WM system on it and works great. Managed to install iGO 8 with 2020 maps. But I'd like to know, is there any way to use internal radio for TMC in iGO8? Was there any progress with HTC HD2 support? Thank you

ramy2

Sep 15, 2009
Damn, not sure what happened but someone hijacked my account here. I am Ramy2. And i never posted all these replies...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why PowerRadio?
    The built-im FM player - at least on HTC HD - misses many features i'd like to have in a FM radio. PowerRadio delivers many data available via RDS which would otherwise be invisible to the listener. Here are just a few examples:
    - Radiotext: contains information broadcast by the respective station. What you get here totally depens on the broadcaster. You might see title and interpret, call-in numbers, SMS trafficservice numbers, URL's etc.
    - traffic announcements, program type, coverage area, date, time, timezone, various status flags
    More info on RDS can be found in this post.

PowerRadio1.png
    PowerRadio2.png

Note: symbolic picture. HD2 is not currently supported.

You like Power Radio?

I've spent many hours in writing this app. If you like it, why not buy me a coffee to keep me awake during the nightly coding sessions? :)

Thank you for your kind donations
    Marta F.P.
    Bruno M.
    thommic
    MartinHDK
    ricarp
    kandisbunzler
    rigoletto04
    ReM942000
    Ivan S.
    Koffein Schluck
    Herbert K.
    oscarfpa
    mcmaja
    AlexK
    MassimoG
    JürgenF
    JohanP
    GünterL
    VassiliosP
    WolfgangN

DOWNLOADS
    Power Radio runs on many, but NOT ALL devices!
    check here to see if you're lucky!

Power Radio cab's
    Supported Devices list

Station Icons
    includes instructions how to make your own cabs!
    v1.4 or greater only!

Skins
    get shiny, colorful, cool skins for Power Radio
    Hi, I`ve found a solution for the GFMAPI.DLL error on xperia x1. I had installed xperia media panel, that got uninstalled. The trick is simple...open a registry editor and navigate to "HKLM\init\" and delete the "Launch500" key. It makes a reference to an executable file from whitin the installation folder of the xperia media panel, "\Program Files\Panels\MediaExperiencePanel\MxpProcess.exe". The exe file loads automatically at startup and can`t be deleted while it`s in use, so after you edit the registry soft reset and delete the exe file. Also I`ve attached the las known version of Power Radio. Enjoy!