[ROM] - [12/24/2011] - MikRunny v1.01 - [ Sense 3.5 | 2.3.5 | Tweaks | Odex/Deodex ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tat2me2

Nov 26, 2007
Gravois Mills
What do u think needs to be added?
I have plans to add a couple of more tweaks... But nothing to major.
I really don't think the Rom as is I missing anything in that require us to rush on an update.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

First of all, Thank you for this Fantastic ROM, I use it everyday - The only thing I'd like to see added is seconds added to the status bar clock, I know that may seem a bit weird but I've always like seconds on any clock I use on my phones. So.....If thats possible, thats all I'd ask for !

Thanks again -

joefrank

Jul 12, 2009
Quebradillas
This is my favorite rom i kept it since the begining tried all
Even ics but came back. This is the closest to perfection. I would like to see if could be made a full incerted theme.not the clock but for apps. Is there any way to change some values to make this. It will save some more battery but i love this rom.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

joefrank

Jul 12, 2009
Quebradillas
This is my favorite rom i kept it since the begining tried all
Even ics but came back. This is the closest to perfection. I would like to see if could be made a full incerted theme.not the clock but for apps. Is there any way to change some values to make this. It will save some more battery but i love this rom.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Sorry i meant inverted. Theme on all the system apps. Like messaging email etc. It would look awesome and save battery

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

dincdoes.me

May 8, 2011
Detroit
As I asked this a few post back ill give you the same answer as my fellow xda brother gave me. Is there a need for a update and if so what needs to be updated? Unless you are suggesting ics updates?

I like this Rom as I use it in my quest to find a top 3.5 Rom as I hate sense 3.6 and 4.0 I love 3.5 just I'm haven difficulty with sms(can't send pics) and laggyness..

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

P00t

Apr 9, 2011
Any update for this Rom?

Rom is still tops for Sense in my opinion :D

This rom has reached the peak of its update. No more updates needed. Its stable and smooth as possible. Nothing else is needed unless the OP wants to add some new features. If there were to be updates, it would only be the apps. :cool:

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

dincdoes.me

May 8, 2011
Detroit
I'm pretty impressed with this release.. although I added the new kernel 12.2 and killersloth script to it.. still hangs on some activities but.. I really can't let go of your tweaks menu! When is mik gonna update? I know I just stated that its perfect but after testing many 3.5 and 4.0 roms I'm in the market for the smooth 3.5 I don't like 3.6-4.0 cuz they took all the good features out but it is what it is I guess..

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok guys this rom is something that was in the plan for a long time and its finally done.
    This rom is based off of HTC Runnymede 1.05.401.4 with Sense 3.5 and GB 2.3.5. This is the initial release and there will be future updates as needed.
    Right now we haven't tested on all the devices, but we confirmed Vivo W, Inspire, and Incredible S are working.
    A really big thanks goes out to Cappychimp and RC-Team for a lot of the added tweaks and multidevice zip, and to romanbb for the original tweaks.
    This ROM supports Desire HD (also Telus), Desire S, Desire Z, Inc 2, Inc S, Inspire 4G and myTouch 4G (again, thanks to rc team)

SS3.5.png

Features:
    Ext 4 (Virtuous kernel - thanks mdjay and rmk)
    OC
    Odex or Deodex (we personally like Odex better)
    Fully Optimized and tweaked
    Zipalign on boot
    Defrag DB's on boot
    Busybox 1.19.3
    Native screen capture
    Beats audio, Dolby, SRS, and EQ in music player
    HTC Quicklaunch widget from bliss also added
    Unlocked more settings in Browser
    All Gapps and market apps updated to newest versions
    All other stock sense 3.5 goodies included

Tweaks:
    • Settings Tweaks
      Statusbar Options
      Clock Options
      - Style (show/hide/center)
      - AM/PM Style (show/small/hide)
      - Color
      - Hide alarm icon
      Battery Options
      - Battery bar (like Miui with settings thanks to pvy)
      - Show/Hide
      - Color
      Signal Options
      - Show/Hide
      - Text
      - Color
      - Transparency
      Notification Menu Options
      - Recent apps show/hide
      - Date show/hide
      - Transparent BG
      - Skins (Stock/Inverted)
      - Default to quicksettings
      - Customize quicksettings (show/hide)
      Rosie Options
      - Custom button
      - Hide navbar label
      - Quick scroll (3d/2d/semi)
      - Drawer matrix (4x4/4x5/5x4/5x5)
      - Transparent BG
      - Depagineted app drawer
      - Bliss Rosie
      Display Options
      - Overscroll settings (none/glow/bounce & glow/bounce)
      - Window and Transition animations speeds (6 diff speeds + off)
      - CRT on/off
      - Unlock animation on/off
      - 3D home
      - Font Sizes (7 different sizes)
      - Auto brightness settings
      - Softkeys lights (on/off/always on)
      Misc Options
      - Lockscreen (Honeycomb/Android/HTC - all on the fly)
      - SD crad read ahead speeds (128kb - 4096kb | set to 2048 by default)
      - Volume key screen on
      - SMS screen on
      - Snapshot (enable/disable)
      - Volume key to take a picture
      - HTC_IME Arrow KB (on/off)
      - Beats Boost
      Phone Information
      - Radio etc.
      - Battery
      - Usage stats
      - Wifi​
    • System Tweaks
      Boot options
      - Reboot
      - Hot Restart
      - Recovery
      - Bootloader
      - Power off
      GodMode
      Mount system RW
      Mount system RO
      Debloater & Storage space

- Remove system apps (use at your own risk as there is no restore option yet)
      - Internal & External Storage summery
      Memory settings
      - Free up 50/70 MB
      Maintenance
      - Clear Dalvik-Cache
      - Clear Cache
      - Fix Permissions
      Enable/Disable commands
      - Camera sound (on/off)
      - Vibration (default/med/low)
      - Ads (hide/show)
      Bootanimation
      - Disable
      - Enable
      - Get rid of
    • Extras for fun
      Download Center
      - Htc hub widgets/skins/apps (make sure to d/l ones for your sense version)
      Sounds
      - Bootanimations sounds
      - Volume rocker sounds
      - Screen lock sounds
      Themes
      - Bootanimations (make sure to d/l ones for your device resolution)
      - Shutdown animations (make sure to d/l ones for your device resolution)
      - Fonts (many to choose from...)

These tweaks are a lot like RCTweaks as they are based on their work... but there are more than a few extras that mik and chingy added in.

Changelog:
    v1.01
    - Fixed FB auth issues
    - Fixed Camera issues for myTouch 4G
    - Fixed Wifi for Desire S (i hope... no one tested, but should be fine)
    - Fixed a few strings in Honeycomb Lockscreen
    - Added more fonts and options for multilang support
    - non-market apps installation set to TRUE by default
    - Rosie,Notifications and StatusBar tweaks no longer requires reboot (changes on the fly, kinda)
    - Longpress Volume keys to skip tracks when screen is off mod added (works with most music players, probably all of them | Longpress Vol up is next, and Vol down is Back)
    - Over all bug fixes and a few extra features that should have made it to v1.0, but didnt.
    - Full wipe might be needed... i always wipe... if u guys have luck without wiping, let everyone know.

For more info/themes/bug reports/etc. for this rom please feel free to go HERE.

We are also looking for experienced testers and/or devs to help us further develop this rom on all devices... so feel free to contact aamikam or newtoroot.

Mik is actually planning to update all the roms when he has time. The only rom up to date with everything is mikrunny on the evo3D

From my Mikrunny 4g using XDA app
    Nice to see u on this side buddy, i still have ur latest rom on my retired evo
    Guess im flashing this bad boy tonight lol
    Just loaded Odex version on inspire 4G. Getting Authorize HTC sense to access Facebook account message but it will not authorize. Keeps asking over and over again.

Rom seems smooth and loads fast. Can't get past this error. Have formatted twice with same results.
    Well, Since I have bought my Nexus S I have pretty much disowned my Inspire so I boooted her up today and ventured in here to see what's been going on.

I've been away from the Inspire forum for a few months or so and I stumbled upon this gem!

WOW, I'm pretty speechless about this ROM build it's like I just bought a new phone! :eek:

Boot animation was sick, the intro was insane and all of the tweaks to my avail are just mind blowing. Now I don't even know how my call audio or GPS is doing but all I can say is WOW!

Everything else seems to be working great and like I said it's been awhile since I was last here, im sure I need to flash a radio or 2. lol

Thanks to everyone behind this build such great work!!!

Also running the DeOdex version. :D