How to Root a HTC 3d hboot 1.58.000

Search This thread

galaxys3man30

Oct 6, 2012
tallahassee,fl
I got my wifey phone that she wants rooted I have unlocked it one time n put meanrom on it n all it did would keep rebooting over n over idk what I did wrong n I had s-on instead of s-off maybe that's where I went wrong or the rom was trying to put on it was for the wrong hboot but if anyone can help me out this n if there is any jelly bean roms out yet that I can put on it n she running the newest ics from sprint

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

kevin130

Jul 13, 2012
West New York
I got my wifey phone that she wants rooted I have unlocked it one time n put meanrom on it n all it did would keep rebooting over n over idk what I did wrong n I had s-on instead of s-off maybe that's where I went wrong or the rom was trying to put on it was for the wrong hboot but if anyone can help me out this n if there is any jelly bean roms out yet that I can put on it n she running the newest ics from sprint

AOSP ROMs wont boot on hboot 1.4. youd have to get S-Off and downgrade. Its probably not booting cuz you didnt turn smart flash on 4ext reccovery. If you dont have the recovery install it. 4ext.net Acheiving s-off is easy. Use the wire trick.

Reactions: galaxys3man30

galaxys3man30

Oct 6, 2012
tallahassee,fl
AOSP ROMs wont boot on hboot 1.4. youd have to get S-Off and downgrade. Its probably not booting cuz you didnt turn smart flash on 4ext reccovery. If you dont have the recovery install it. 4ext.net Acheiving s-off is easy. Use the wire trick.

OK thx bro ibwoupd thank but im out thanks for today lol I will thank it tomorrow n but I have hboot 1.58.0000 what Rom will work for that or do I have to down grade to 1.3?

kevin130

Jul 13, 2012
West New York
No problem. If you want to use the latest ICS kernel that you would want to stay on 1.58. If you want AOSP ROMs then you would have to downgrade to 1.4. If you want to downgrade you are going to have to get s-off.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app

galaxys3man30

Oct 6, 2012
tallahassee,fl
She wants jelly bean if its out yet I've haven't really looked for yet but if I got it unlocked n s off is rooted for to do any rom I want to put on it

coal686

Senior Moderator / Developer Rel. / Mod Liaison
Staff member
Apr 13, 2012
Tampa-ish, FL
OnePlus 9 Pro
Last edited:

supahero00

Nov 30, 2009
Noob question, where can i find 1.58? Burnt out trying to look for it.....

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app

pomphelmo

Oct 18, 2012
problem flah htc evo 3d

Hello I' ve a problem with my htc evo 3d. Some days ago I unloked my terminal with htc dev. After i flashed a recovery and Virtuous rom. Now the problem.... i tryed to change the rom but the terminal turn on, show me thre htc write and turn of. I did't know the problem. I can only enter in recovery mode...somebody can halp me??? tnx

Top Liked Posts