Inverted/Transparent Apps PlayStore, Hangouts, Inbox, etc,,Updated 20170518

Search This thread
Nov 25, 2013
TRansparent with pink

Hello would you be able to do a 4.4.22 Google play store with original icon and transparent with pink text? That would be so awesome!

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
Thanks brother! Yeah all good! Just been a weird few weeks, but I am better than ever! I have a lot of people here to support me! Will get back into the theming game in a day or so. Thanks again!

I got it cam. Hope everything is good. Hope the eye has healed up.:thumbup:

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY- Official Team Average Joe's beta tester.

jheyn22

Jun 18, 2013
Here are my Inverted and Transparent Google Play Store 4.4.21 and 4.4.22, As always make a back up prior to flashing just in case.

**Note- My text is blue due to my own framework theming, yours will be white for this app**

Updated 20131024 Both apps have stock icons on page 3 and 4 of this thread, for those who do not like all the blue!

Enjoy the app, but please do not steal the work and use as your own! I get asked all the time to use my app and I have no problem at all, just give proper credit.

And as always,,,,

Hit the thanks button if you like or use! It's really not that hard, you get like 8 thanks a day!!!!!

Why I cannot find the downloadble file, I can only see CODE IMAGE. HELP!

Archangel

Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
I know right! I even asked for something different to use as icons but the few I got were worse LOL. I cant see why anyone likes that stock look? But I guess to each his own and swapping icons is easy.

Everyone wants the butt fugly stock kit kat look. I don't get it...

Reactions: Thebear j koss

HorstiG

Mar 14, 2013
Banja Luka RS
Hi,
please can you only make the Play Store 4.5.1.0 transparent. The Icons and Font of it as in the original Stock App?

Thanks Horst

Archangel

Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
I did a stock inverted and transparent play store ,,, you will find them on the Team BlackOut website soon, check there,,,if you don't see it in a day or so let me know. Thank you for liking the work!

Hi,
please can you only make the Play Store 4.5.1.0 transparent. The Icons and Font of it as in the original Stock App?

Thanks Horst

Reactions: Thebear j koss

Thebear j koss

I did a stock inverted and transparent play store ,,, you will find them on the Team BlackOut website soon, check there,,,if you don't see it in a day or so let me know. Thank you for liking the work!

It's on the team blackout Facebook page. Link is in dafoxs xda sig. :thumbup:

Top Liked Posts