Originally Posted by Megalith27
As it was mentioned before all the CM10.x rom use/have so called "project butter" which does not use CPU, so rom smoothness is not reflect by benchmark results.
maybe but this ROM in gaming is smoothness for example NFS Most Wanted.
When danik say- :
Originally Posted by -Danik-
6.04 - New stuffed kernel! <Rev5>
- Added VSEL1 Custom code** for better battery <read info>.
- Added ril on ramdisk so any older GB based roms have baseband supported <CM7 , MIUI GB , and also CM9 runs on GB>.
- Changed to gZip compression for ramdisk , had Loseless on previous release but it caused Code Corrupt if using BL 4.
- Fix BL =4 users updating cdt.bin after flash. <This is for me ,not really important , just a fake signature>
- 1400Mhz Core limitation on this release <want to make sure people don't destroy their device>.
- Added NTFS Module UPDATE 18/04 - Unstable , use ext3/4.
- i install CM9 and see Custom kernel is Fully working.
Motorola Milestone 2
: CM9 ICS sfc3001 (with gpu under-volt ) / MS2Ginger 5 ( it is developed ROM )
: Stock Plus Kernel V5
Scheduler : SIO " Cache : 2048 MB "Governor : smartassV2