Please help me :((

Search This thread

Akhayev

Nov 9, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
hello today i got update for my lg g3 d855 32 gb and i downloaded it and i did install now and then the phone did restart to install the software and
then it keeps giving me that (boot certfication verify..secure booting Error .. cause boot certfication verify) and the phone wont start up and it keeps giving me blue and red flashing lights .. please help me :((((((

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
hello today i got update for my lg g3 d855 32 gb and i downloaded it and i did install now and then the phone did restart to install the software and
then it keeps giving me that (boot certfication verify..secure booting Error .. cause boot certfication verify) and the phone wont start up and it keeps giving me blue and red flashing lights .. please help me :((((((

Was it rooted?

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
Well it seems to me you have two options you can try flashing the stock kernel, or you can restore to stock. Do you know how to do either of those?

Edit:
actually the kernel might not be the problem, I would just restore to stock probably. Unless someone else has an idea.

Akhayev

Nov 9, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
i know how to restore to stock but i dont know how to flash stock kernel

OK well I don't think its because of the kernel because you don't have a custom recovery. If it were me I would probably just restore the device. Unless someone else has an idea.

Akhayev

Nov 9, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
OK well I don't think its because of the kernel because you don't have a custom recovery. If it were me I would probably just restore the device. Unless someone else has an idea.

i tried to do factory reset by holding power key and vol down key and it gave me the screen for that but when i press yes it goes back to black screen with red and blue lights

zone23

Feb 16, 2009
i tried to do factory reset by holding power key and vol down key and it gave me the screen for that but when i press yes it goes back to black screen with red and blue lights

Yes that is not restoring the device that is resetting the device. See the post above and the link to restore to factory.

vak20

Jan 6, 2014

I wanted to reply with a link where you can download the latest stock firmware for your device but i am not allowed to share links outside xda, i send you direct message instead

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to reply with a link where you can download the latest stock firmware for your device but i am not allowed to share links outside xda, i send you direct message instead

thanks for everyone helped me and i got the message and i am downloading it now ..thank you very much .. you are really very good guys :*